𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌

"So how's everything been going since New Year's?" Samantha questioned her best friend as they made their way to their science class

"So how's everything been going since New Year's?" Samantha questioned her best friend as they made their way to their science class. "Well, Jay, hasn't tried to speak to me about it and neither has Farkle." Vanessa sighed.

"Really?" Samantha asked. "Yeah. Everytime I tried to bring it up they both try and do something else." Vanessa nodded.

"This has come to a point that Jay stays at his room at Farkle's place." Vanessa told her. "And Farkle's parents told my mom and Enrique that the two barely even speak to one another."

"Dinner?" Samantha questioned. "Either they eat in silence or they eat in their rooms." Vanessa responded.

"Wow." Samantha sighed. "I know." Vanessa nodded.

"It also worries me that if Jay can't talk to me about this how can we do the play." Vanessa told her best friend. "We just have to hope that we can work with this."

"The thing that worries me the most is that Farkle and Jay aren't speaking to one another." Vanessa admits. "And I worry that I'm losing both of them. They don't speak to me like they did before and I understand why but the more I try I feel like they're walking away more from me."

"It'll be fine, Essa." Samantha softly smiled rubbing Vanessa's arm. "I'm here for you."

"Thanks Sammy." Vanessa smiled and before they could enter the classroom Vanessa stopped them. "How are you doing with this though?"

"What do you mean?" Samantha asked confused at the questioned as they stepped aside from the door. "Sam, you have feelings for Jay. This can't be easy for you either."

"I'm fine, Essa." Samantha smiled. "We should just focus on your guy's situation."

"I don't want to just focus on our situation, Sam." Vanessa shook her head. "I don't want to push you aside, I want you to be honest."

"I'm serious, Essa." Samantha smiled. "I'll be fine and I'll help you but if you want to help me be honest with yourself."

"Alright." Vanessa nodded. "But you want me to tell him, don't you?" Samantha questioned.

"Yeah." Vanessa nodded. "I just don't want you to hide your feelings either but I'll respect what you decide."

"Thanks, Essa." Samantha thanked. "And I'll tell him when I feel he has his feelings in place."

Vanessa nodded respecting her best friends wishes.

"Wow." Samantha mouthed. "I have been hanging out way too much with you." She walked into the classroom.

"Wait, what?" Vanessa questioned entering the classroom with her. 

Once she entered she saw Maya sitting with Lucas and Riley sitting with Zay. Jason's seat beside him was free same with Farkle.