𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

Jay was with the boys meaning Zay, Lucas, Farkle, Luke and Ravi so the girls and I decided it was a good time to bond and it seemed the dads had the same idea.

While my mom, Topanga and Katy were at the counter Riley was with her dad, Maya was with mine and I was with Enrique which I was lucky he had a free week this week.

We were eating cake and Enrique and I were laughing because Maya shoved some cake into Shawn's mouth.

"Okay!" Cory exclaimed out of sudden. "Evening over!"

"Hey!" The four of us exclaimed.

"Did you girls do your homework?" Cory asked us.

"Do I really have to remind you who I am, Uncle Cor?" I raised my eyebrow while my dads chuckle.

"I did excellent work." Riley smiled once she saw her dad's face.

"I also did excellent work." Maya copied Riley's actions making me chuckle.

"One of us is completely lying." Riley told the men.

"Can you guess who?" I asked with a smirk.

"Give them a hint." Riley smiled.

"You guys need a hint?" Maya asked them.

"No." The dads replied in unison.

"You know a little discipline isn't a bad thing, Maya." Cory told her.

"Oh, thanks, Mr. Matthews." Maya thanked. "I'll ponder on that."

Riley then suddenly started doing some weird head movements confusing us all.

"I'm sorry, what?" My dad asked.

Riley repeated her previous movements still not making any sense to us.

"Yeah. Just because you do the same weird gesture twice doesn't mean I get it." Dad told her.

"You know, this is usually the part of the evening when people give out fatherly advice." Riley informed him making me and Enrique smile wondering how he's going to do this.

My dad turned to me with a shock and scared look which I respond, "Oh, don't worry dad she's not talking about me." I smiled as Enrique put an arm around me. "I have my Papa. Now there's someone missing."