𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰

The girls just got to Vanessa's place and once they entered they didn't see anyone downstairs.

"That's weird." Vanessa mumbled as they dropped their bags in the living room. "You think anyone is here?" Samantha asked.

"Well, my mom and Enrique may be at work but I don't know about Jay." Vanessa shrugged. "Maybe he's in his room or at Farkle's." Samantha said.

"Maybe... Let's go check in his room." Vanessa told her as they started going upstairs. "After this we have to take a shower because honestly I feel very sticky."

"It was probably the humidity back in Miami." Samantha sighed. "But I'm with you on that cause I feel icky now."

The two got to the top and head to Jason's door.

"Jay?" Vanessa knocked on his door. "Jay? Are you here?" She kept knocking.

"Let me try." Samantha said as Vanessa moved over. "Jace, are you there or not?" Samantha knocked on the door.

The two kept knocking for a couple minutes before sighing.

"Ugh, I'll just text him." Samantha took out her phone. "Maybe he's at Farkle's." Vanessa shrugged.

"Still he should answer though." Samantha told her still texting. "Aw, someone's worried about her boyfriend." Vanessa smirked.

"Shut up." Samantha chuckled. "At the moment your closer to being his girlfriend but let's discuss this later. For now open the freakin' dang door."

Vanessa chuckled before opening the door going in Jason's room.

"Jay, are you here?" Vanessa called out walking in. "We're back from- oh my gosh!" Vanessa gasped once she saw what Jason was doing.

"Vanessa!" Jason stared at her shock. "He's here?" Samantha questioned before walking in.

"Why couldn't you answer a door-" Samantha cut herself off seeing Jason's actions. "Hello, there little friend." Samantha chuckled looking down at Jason's 'little friend'.

"This can't be happening!" Jason exclaimed standing up. "What's happening?" Farkle came out of Jason's bathroom holding a towel around his waist.

"What's happening here?" Vanessa gestured the two. "Nessa!" Farkle stared at her shocked dropping his towel accidentally.

The girls were there looking at the boys, who were showing a bit too much of each other, in shock.

"Are you guys going to keep staring at us?" Jason questioned the girls. "Are you guys not going to cover yourselves up?" Vanessa hit back.

Jason quickly grabbed his boxer putting it on while Farkle quickly grabbed the towel of the ground wrapping it around his waist.

"What the hell was happening in here?" Samantha questioned the two boys. "We just came back from the park where unfortunately a couple of kids were doing messy pranks." Jason started.

"And we somehow got the effects of those pranks." Farkle continued. "Which explains why I was taking a shower here, it was the quickest way."

"But there's five guest rooms here?" Vanessa raised an eyebrow trying to look at his eyes. "First room I got in." Farkle shrugged blushing a bit at her gaze.

"But it doesn't explain why you were... doing those things." Vanessa turned to Jason. "I'm a growing a man, what do you want from me." Jason shrugged.

"But your brother could have easily came out catching you." Samantha told him. "Okay it was risky but I had to do it." Jason threw his hands up.