𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲

Riley Matthews from Greenwich Village, New York City, the United States of America, the continent of North America, Western hemisphere, the Earth, the solar system, the universe. The mind of God. And in the middle of all of it is John Quincy Adams Middle School, me and my friends, because we were the center of the universe.

~Jason's POV~

~Jason's POV~

After summer all of us were back well besides Vanessa she spent the summer with some other friends so she wasn't here yet.

She had asked me if I wanted to go with her but I denied it knowing she should have some time with her friends and I wanted to have some guy time with Farkle and Lucas so it actually worked out.

"Farkle, would you stop worrying." I told my best friend as the three of us walked through the school hallway.

"I'm sorry but I'm just very nervous." Farkle told Lucas and I.

"Why?" Lucas asked him.

"Because I haven't seen Nessa since summer started and I want to talk to her about-"

"You two basically making out?" I smirked along with Lucas as Farkle blushed.

Farkle ignored me before looking over at Lucas asking, "Speaking of lip contact. When are you and Riley gonna talk about it?"

"Actually yeah I'm curious as well." I looked over to my other best friend. "Farkle actually has an excuse because Wolfy hasn't been here all summer but you and Riley don't we've all hung out pretty much everyday."

Lucas sighed, "I don't know I want to talk but just everytime Riley and I talk we just end up saying one word to each other."

We were walking up closer to the class room when I saw Riley and Maya.

"Well get ready for some awkward then." I nodded to the girls.

"Oh boy."