𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲

~Vanessa's POV ~

~Vanessa's POV ~

While the others were in art class Mrs. Kossal let Jay, Sam and me go to the theater room because we wanted to go over some lines.

"So do you guys want to go over some dancing scenes or work on our vocals?" Sam asked us as we went down the hall.

"Maybe the dancing scenes." Jay told us. "I still need to practice the waltz in the end. I can't seem to get it right."

"That's okay I can help you." I smiled.

"Really?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, I learned how to waltz when I was younger." I explained. "I still remember it."

"Oh, well thanks Wolfy." Jay smiled throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"Why did you learn how to waltz?" Sam asked confused.

"I had a lot of free time." I simply said shrugging.

"Makes sense." Sam nodded.

I smiled as Jay held the door opened for us and as we all entered the theater room we saw a lot of the equipment getting pulled away.

"Oh my gosh." Sam and I gasped while Jay looked at the room in shock.

We saw Ms. Mills in the front clearing up her desk so we rushed to her immediately.

"Ms. Mills what's going on?" Jay asked her.

She looked up seeing that it was us and sadly smiled.

"Budget cuts." Mills answered us. "The school doesn't have enough money anymore so they're cutting the arts and music classes after the next school board meeting."

"So anything of creativity is being cut?" I asked with sadness.

"Afraid so." She nodded.

"Why?" Sam asked. "That's so unfair."

"How can they do that?" I asked. "Kids need to be able to spread their creativity."

"Well, that is true." Mills nodded. "But it seems that it goes passed by the school board."

"So, what this school is just going to become an academical school now?" Jay asked her.

"It seems so." She answered him.

"Well, if that was so we'd just move to Einstein Academy." Jay pointed between him and I.

"What's going to happen to you?" I asked her.

"Well, I'm going to have to look for another job if this carries through." Mills shrugged.

"But what are we going to do without you?" Sam asked her. "You're the one who has helped us better our skills."