𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐔𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

~Vanessa's POV~

"Are we running away? Is that what we're doing?" Maya asked us as we got to the subway with her clothes. "I don't wanna run away."

"Maya would." Riley turned to her. "This should be your idea, not mine."

"That's right." I agreed. "Because quite frankly I'm too lazy to run away and I still need to get back half of my wardrobe."

"Why do we have all of my clothes?" Maya asked us. "Get on the subway." We responded instead.

"Would you two just tell me where we're going?" Maya questioned. "To find you." We answered.

Without saying anything else we headed to the subway which wasn't packed but there weren't any seats left luckily there was some space where the poles were at.

"Thank you." A little girl, who was at the play, smiled once I took a picture with her. "No problem, sweetie." I smiled as she walked back to her mother who thanked me as well.

"All my life I always wanted to be you, Maya." Riley smiled. "Remember how we stood here, and I put lip gloss on for the first time, because I wanted to be bad, like my best friends?"

"You still think lip gloss is a bad thing?" I questioned her with furrow eyebrows as Maya and I shared a look. "Lip gloss? Kissing?" Riley tried to make us see.

"And that's all you taught me." Riley turned to Maya. "Why didn't you?" Maya asked me.

"Hey, I got my own things going on too. It's your turn to be on Riley patrol." I had one hand up as if I was surrendering. "Okay. We need to find me as soon as we can." Maya shook her head.

"Remember this is how we met Lucas?" Riley smiled as she asked Maya seeing as I wasn't here when they did and I already knew Lucas. "Yeah. What were the odds you could just turn around and there would be a guy like. . ." Maya started as we turned back to see the place where they met Lucas but there was a guy sitting there who smiled over at us causing Maya and Riley to giggle.

"That was something else." I shook my head.

°°°°°°

~Samantha's POV~

"You gonna tell us what you decided or what?" Topanga asked Lucas as we were still waiting for him to tell us. "Is no one concerned about the girls?" Lucas asked us.

"The girls are fine." Melissa smiled as she shared a look with Mr. Matthews. "What'd decided?" Katy asked Lucas as Topanga and Katy looked directly at him.

"This is even better than watching the television." I chuckled as I turned to Jason and Farkle. "It really is." Jason agreed as Farkle nodded.

"Okay, Mr. Matthews, don't you think everyone needs to get their priorities straight?" Lucas asked him but he was on the phone pointing at Lucas. "Hey, you home?. . . Yeah, they're comin' to see ya." Mr. Matthews informed the person he called before hanging up.

"The girls are fine." Mr. Matthews nodded. "See? Our priorities are straight." Melissa smirked as she saw her best friends still giving Lucas a look.

"So now we can talk about something really important, what did you decide?" Topanga questioned him. "Hey, Sam, why don't you tell us who Ney chose instead?" Lucas quickly turned to me as did Jason and Farkle.

"Oh, I was bluffing with that. I have no idea who she chose. I have a clue but I don't know." I chuckled as the brothers looked at me in shock. "So there's nothing stopping you, Lucas. Tell us."

Lucas chuckled nervously before seeing Katy and Topanga's expression stopping instantly.

°°°°°°