Chapter 30: The Plan

~"That's a brilliant idea!" Bill said enthusiastically before leaning into his chair. Both Bill and Dipper were in the meeting room. "But I could have totally thought of that myself," He pauses when Dipper raises a brow, "Eventually."

Dipper crossed his arms, smirking down at the funny demon, "Yeah, eventually." he mimicked the tone of Bill's voice. There was a sound of the doors opening and the two turned their heads to see it was Pyroinca. The pink demon was quick to frown at the sight of Dipper.

"You called for me?" Pyroncia asked, sassing her tone as she crossed her arm and leaned more onto one leg.

Dipper awkwardly smiled, "Hi, Pyronica." Dipper wasn't surprised he didn't get a hello back, she only batted her eyes. "Right, still mad at me." he made a mental note and stood up from leaning against the table.

Bill could already feel the tension Pyronica was creating with one glare. He let out a small cough before resting his arms on the table in front of him. "Pyronica I'm calling for a meeting. Take your seat as I summon the other demons."

Pyronica frowned confusedly but did as she was told since she didn't dislike having meetings since she enjoys watching Bill throw a fit every time there's a need for one. But he was the one calling the meeting without her having to drag him to it, it felt rather strange to her. "Why are we having a meeting? And why aren't you throwing a royal fit?"

Dipper snorted but quickly tried to hold his laughter back with Bill frowned up at him, "You'll see." Bill said, snapping his fingers which quickly summoned all the demons in their seats. Pulling them from their word and from whatever they were doing.

"Ah! I'm naked!" The lava lamp demon screamed.

"You don't need clothes, you're a lava lamp." A demon corrected, sighing into his hand.

"Oh, you're right!"

Bill coughed, grabbing everyone's attention, and soon enough the attention fell onto Dipper, the only human there. "He's here again?" someone said distastefully.

"Oh great-"

"Silence!" Bill snapped, slamming his hand on the table. Dipper even jumped a little, forgetting that Bill could sound very terrifying. After seeing his affectionate side, he almost forgot about his kingside. "You see my boyfriend Dipper here had brought up a really good idea on how to find Paul."

The room burst out in disbelief. Whispering things to each other with excitement on the improvement in finding Paul. Bill had to slam his hand against the table again to get the room to fall silent once again. "All of you shut up!" He yelled, "Give your attention to my lovely Pinetree to explain his idea."

Dipper snorted into his hand a little from Bill's comment but then quickly grew awkward from the many stares that were once again, on him. "Well, first of all, my name is Dipper so um..." He was not getting any reaction, only impatient glares but he did appreciate that Pyronica wasn't glaring at him anymore. "Well you see, most of the prisoners here that are from Paul's cult of Exorcists have signed a blood contract. They physically can't give any information."

"Yes, we know how a blood contract works." A demon comments, getting a few chuckles but it quickly went quiet when Bill sat up, glaring at the demon who said it.

Dipper took a breath before continuing, "And so I thought, since they can't give us information, they can lead us to the information instead." Dipper got a couple of nods from demons, showing they understood, "But if we want that, we're going to need their trust."

Bill nods, "Meaning I'm banning the right for any demon to cause any type of harm towards humans here in Gravity Falls, that also includes the prisoners here in my beautiful pyramid."