Chapter 43: A Day As Gideon

Decided to post this because I'm doing an all nighter with my friends so I was able to edit this chapter. Enjoyyy

~Ms. LoBa

~"Damn it!" Paul yelled, grabbing a vase and throwing it at the wall, only barely missing one of the Exorcist's head. "They took my hell-pups!" he yelled again. Robbie was standing against the wall, surprised to see the old man acting so violent. He was then forced by one of the Exorcists next to him to grab the old man a glass of water. But when he did, Paul just grabbed it and threw it onto the floor.

Robbie looked down at it, confused about what's going on. "Who took your hell-pups?" Robbie asked subconsciously, he didn't mean to ask out loud and he slapped a hand over his mouth when Paul's angry eyes fell on him. "S-sorry."

Paul only sighed, "There was a pregnant hellhound that I was keeping an eye on since her pups could be of use to us. But before I could take them, I heard a noise and quickly left the scene." Paul explained. He put his hands over his desk, leaning over it with his head down. So very angry and frustrated. "But when I came back the hell-pups were gone."

"M-maybe the mother moved them?" Robbie spoke again, seeing that Paul was holding himself back from snapping at Robbie. He didn't know why but he was taking the chance to gain more information.

"No, that's not possible since I killed the mother," Paul admitted to the murder of the female hellhound. "It must have been Bill, but why would he come down from his pyramid? Is he looking for me in person?" The thought sent shivers down Paul's back. Afraid of the demon who would most definitely kill him without a second thought. "Make sure more Exorcists are guarding the entrance to this place, make sure my spells are strong, now!" He ordered and quickly everyone left the room, leaving Paul to grow more paranoid about his capture.

Robbie noticed this, how afraid he was of Bill Cipher but he didn't say anything until he was outside and there he found Mabel. She looked around before the two stood in a corner making sure no one could hear the two. "Found anything new?" Mabel asked with a very low whisper.

Robbie nods, "He's been killing hellhounds, and recently he was able to find hell-pups but he believes Bill got to them first."

"Hell-pups? You don't think he's possibly trying to build an army?" Mabel whispered back.

"I don't know." Robbie sighed, pinching his nose, feeling rather tired "But he has been working us hard, this magic training is honestly draining my energy. He's planning something big, very big. We've been working hard building something."

Mabel frowned, "What do you mean?"

"We've been melting steel and chanting different types of spells on the steel. Spells I've never heard of and it makes us grow tired and weak." Robbie explained with very fearful eyes, "All of this feels so sketchy."

Mabel nods, "What are we going to do?"

~

"All right, what are we going to do?" a human Exorcist asked Gideon. Gideon was relaxing on a bean bag, minding his own business when someone came up to him.

"Nothing, go away." Gideon hissed.

"Don't you want to play a game or something?"

"No, that's stupid." Gideon snapped again, "Now go away and do something that's not even at all productive."

The person frowned, "Fine then, asshole." They hissed and walked over to the next person to ask.

Gideon has never really gotten along with his fellow Exorcists, here or even back at the academy. He always thought of himself above them all and that he shouldn't associate with people weaker than him. But because of that, he has no friends here in the dungeon and everyone doesn't even bother to try talking to him because if they do, they get this type of response. He just can't find anyone he could connect with.