Chapter 11: The Puzzle Pieces

~It didn't take long for Dipper to wait until he finally gained enough energy to get off Bill's bed. He had no shirt on but with one glance around the room he noticed his white button-up shirt and the rest of his uniform laying on a chair in the corner. He walked over, still wearing his very soaked pants and when he picked up the shirt it too was very wet. He groans, unhappy that he has nothing comfortable to wear until he catches sight of Bill's closet.

"Should I?" he asked himself, debating with himself whether it's a good idea. "You know what! He brought me here against my own will, it's only fair that I can borrow his clothes!" Dipper stomped over to the closet and opened it. It was a walk-in so he took a couple of steps forward until he realized that every clothing that's hanging are all the same. "Oh, he's a psychopath..." He mumbled.

Bill is a much taller person than Dipper so when he tried on one of his white button-up shirts, it fit him very loosely. The bottom of the shirt went to his knees, almost like a dress. He had to roll up the sleeves multiple times and tucked the shirt into the black slacks that also didn't fit him. Luckily for Dipper, he found a belt and tied it as much as he can to ensure that the pants wouldn't fall as he walks. He knew he looked stupid but didn't care as long as it wasn't wet.

He sighed a little as he searched more through the closet then he noticed something blue, which was a surprise since most of the things in Bill's closet were yellow or even black. He moved a couple of the other belts in the closet to find a blue and white hat with a pine tree stitched into the front of it. He picked it up and inspected it, but what shocked him was that it was his hat he lost so many years ago but why? Why is it in Bill's closet? Dipper shook his head in disbelief and felt a sudden chill down his spine to know this monster would keep something of his when he has never met the demon ever in his entire life. He put it back and fixed it where Bill hid it the first time. "I'm gonna get answers," he told himself before walking out from the closet.

Dipper pressed his head against the door, trying to listen if he heard anyone outside but to his surprise it was quiet. Very quiet. He slowly opened the door a little cracked and suddenly the sounds from the outside filled the room. He watched as servants walked about the place, cleaning or taking certain things to other rooms. What surprised him was that it was mostly humans, and they had these chains like things around their wrist with strange markings. Dipper could tell by the markings on the chains they were a spell that keeps whoever wears it from crossing certain distances.

"Prison spell." He muttered. Dipper was going to open the door more to walk out but he quickly stopped himself from tripping over a huge black hellhound that laid on the ground right in front of him. He almost screamed but quickly covered his mouth when realizing it was sleeping.

"God damn-" The beast moves a little, letting out a snore, and Dipper right away shut his mouth. The hellhound was too big and it's fluffy black fur even made it look thicker to the point Dipper can't just step over it. "Okay, don't wake up..." Dipper whispered as he took a couple of steps back, preparing himself to jump over. "Please don't wake up." He took a deep breath before sprinting and jumping as high as he could over the big beast. He landed on his hands and rolled to the ground before finally collapsing because he was unable to keep his balance.

He laid there a little to calm his aching body that began to hurt more from the extra movement. He looked around at the place and even made eye contact with some of the human servants. They would glance at Dipper, confused as to why there was a human in Bill Cipher's room but they don't say anything.

"Hello?" He called to one that was closest to him. They completely ignored him and continued to dust. "You guys are humans, right? Can you help me find a way out of this place?" Dipper was confused as to why they weren't replying to him so he decided to get back up on his feet and walk closer to them. He went up to a young girl who was about the same size as him. She was wiping a vase. "What's your name?"