Chapter 28: Pyronica's Cruel Hobby

I've been practicing different cartoon styles of drawing and here's a page of Dipper that I drew in both Gravity Fall's art style and my own art style.

~ Ms. Loba

~The room was covered in stone bricks having almost an eerie feeling as the lit tortures danced from the very little wind that blew underground. Paul stood in the middle of it, looking down at a long piece of paper that had been laid out on the table. He wrote notes down at it and moved tacks like they were his little pawns in his big game. There was one tack named Mabel and Paul took her name out and let it fall to the grown with no remorse or guilt. He was only disappointed that she didn't turn out to be as bright as her twin brother Dipper. He used to be desperate for someone with the brains like Ford to join his group of Exorcists, but now, he didn't need to.

"Stupid old, man. You thought I would never figure your works out?" Paul muttered to the emptiness of the room. Only smiling with pleasure down at his masterpiece of a plan to murder Bill Cipher. "How dumb do you think I am?" Paul slowly stood up and walked over to his desk, picking up the strange black globe with his hand. Grinning widely at it. "I have to admit, I did think I would need your great-nephew to help me find that last puzzle piece you tried so hard to code. But now, it is complete. Everything is just going as planned." Paul sets the ball down on its stand and leans into his chair, slowly turning towards the great big painting that's hung behind him on the brick wall. Paul loved the painting of him looking like a great hero, standing over the limp bloody body of Bill Cipher. He couldn't wait until it was a reality. "Bill Cipher, you must be very miserable right now because you can't find me."

~

"I'm the happiest demon alive," Bill was smiling widely as he leaned more into Dipper's side, laying his head on his shoulder. All Dipper could do was roll his eyes at how stupidly happy Bill was from just sitting next to him. But there was a smile playing on the edge of Dipper's lips, enjoying the feeling just as much as Bill was.

After the two officially became a couple under the tree and sat there for a good hour of just cuddling, Bill had to come back to his office to finish his work but instead of sitting at his desk, he decided to sit on the couch very closely next to Dipper. Bill again leans more into Dipper who was trying to stay sitting up to read a book but he hoped Bill didn't notice that he has been on the same page for the past half hour, not being able to focus. After just a few more seconds, Dipper closes the book and sets it down on the coffee table in front of the two.

"Do you mind?" Dipper asked, he was trying to be serious but his smile betrayed him and once his eyes met with Bill's, his cheeks turned red.

"No, I don't," Bill said with a wide grin, enjoying how flustered Dipper's cheeks get every time he pulls his face close. Dipper quickly turns his face away, not being able to handle Bill's teasing stare. "Come on, Pinetree. Why are you suddenly shy? You weren't so shy back at the tree, you were basically on top of me, holding me real tight-"

"D-Don't you have work to do!?" Dipper was quick to say, feeling his heart about to burst any moment.

"I do, but you're too much of a distraction." Bill teased again.

"Fine then, I'll just leave to make it easier for you." That made Bill's grin drop quickly and when Dipper tried to get up and leave, Bill kept him in place.

"No no, I like it better when you're with me!" Bill whined, causing Dipper to roll his eyes at the man-child.

"Then do your work or else Pyronica is probably going to get very angry," Dipper warned.

Bill only scoffs, now sitting up straight and picking up the paper to take a look at them for the first time. "So what if she gets angry? I'm the king and it's not like she could do anything to me."