Chapter 46: There Was No Fight

~"Paul," Dipper said in disbelief but Paul frowns at the mention of his first name. Confused as to why he would call him by it.

"Paul?" The old man repeated.

Gideon noticed how he didn't like it and so he was quick to stand in front of Dipper, covering Paul from view. "He's just shocked to see you." Gideon was quick to say while mouthing towards Dipper and bringing his attention to the corner of the room. Dipper looked over to see that Farah was laying there unconscious.

"Y-yeah. My apologies, Headmaster Daniel." Dipper said looking back at the two. Gideon again mouths to help the demon but what could Dipper possibly do in this situation.

Paul stood forward and right away Gideon let his head fall, "It's alright, everyone makes mistakes. I'm just surprised to see that you're alive. Your family has been very devastated."

Dipper could feel his anger rise from just looking at the old man that he couldn't help but tighten his fist, wishing to punch him. "I know." He muttered, hiding his hands behind his back. "How did you get into this place without anyone catching you?"

Paul smirked as he made his way towards Dipper who stiffened when the old man placed his hand behind his back and led him out from the room. Some of the Exorcists walked in and began to drag Farah out and all Gideon could do was watch. "You see my boy, I brought a lot of Exorcists with me here and we sneaked through, taking out each demon one by one to make Bill powerless."

There were multiple Exorcists in the dungeon talking to the prisoners and Dipper's jaw tightened when he made eye contact with one of them, hoping they wouldn't mention anything about him. "Genius," Dipper muttered.

Paul then turned his head towards Dipper with a curious glance. "Tell me Dipper. Were you walking about freely?"

Dipper pursed his lips, "Well, Bill very recently allowed us to wander freely."

"Oh," Paul said with a nod of his head, "Where did you come from?" Dipper hesitated, he wasn't sure if Paul noticed but he did. Unsure of how to answer but before he could he saw someone familiar. It was Robbie. Paul followed where Dipper was staring at, "Robbie!" Paul called, "I have good news."

Robbie turned his head only to make eye contact with Dipper. His face turned to shock as he rushed over. "Dipper you're alive?" He breathed out in disbelief but he was smiling too, "Mabel is going to be happy when we bring you home!" Robbie commented. "Are you going to help us with the plan?"

Dipper frowned, "What plan?"

Paul didn't answer right away, he just continued to stare at Dipper with a curious brow. "First," He started, "Take us to the throne room."

Dipper hesitates again at the command, why would he want him to take him to the throne room? Wouldn't he know where it is by now? But instead of asking questions, he looked over at Gideon who shrugged, unsure of what to do as well, so Dipper just nods his head, "Follow me." He says, smiling but he was far from happy, he was terrified of what's to come. Not having a good feeling about it.

Dipper did as he was told and led everyone to the throne room, but of course, there are already Exorcists there, writing strange markings on the doors but before he could take a closer look to see what they were, something else caught his eye. Paul began to slowly take out a sword from under his robe. Dipper's eyes widened as he was quick to ask, "What is that for?"

Paul smirked, "Well it's the weapon that will be able to kill Bill Cipher. You see, it takes only specific weapons to kill a demon." he began to make his way towards the door and waited there, "Bill Cipher is in there, alone and cornered and he doesn't even know it yet. I'm going to go in and weaken him so he falls unconscious."