Chapter 39: Revenge is Sweet

Warning: Some uh- spicy stuff happens in this chapter towards the end, uh- enjoy?

~Ms. Loba

~It was now half an hour later since Dipper disappeared and Bill was floating around the halls like a madman trying to find him. He couldn't explain the feeling he has in his gut, but he felt like something was wrong and it wasn't just some joke that Dipper was playing.

Bill needed to find Dipper quickly.

Dipper's eyes blinked slowly as he tried his best to keep himself awake, but his tired body refused to listen to him. There were times he would doze off but Xanthar was quick to make sound, causing him to snap awake again. Dipper has been lucky he hasn't frozen to death by now, Xanthar fur has kept him warm long enough to create the summoning circle yet again.

Dipper would sometimes wonder whether it would be alright to just lay down for a few seconds, rest on the soft white snow and just finally close his eyes. But that type of thinking just proved that it was not a good sign, causing Dipper to willingly keep going.

Bill marched into his throne room where he found everyone else. They looked to have checked everywhere on the floor but it's not like Dipper could get to any other floor level without the help of someone who could fly. But if that were the case, then someone would have told him by now that they were the ones who took Dipper to another floor level. Or maybe Dipper really is in trouble? This only caused Bill's nerves to rise in fear for what may have happened to his Pinetree.

Bill could feel his breathing growing short and everything in his version going red from his flames, he was going to have another outburst, but that's when Dipper recited the spell, and this time the circle created from his blood began to glow, teleporting Bill away exactly when Moddey walked into the throne room. The hellhound was dragging in three demons that were tied up.

"Hey, where did he go?" Everyone was just as confused as Moddey was, shrugging and shaking their heads.

Bill was confused, looking around the snowing room that he recognized, catching a glimpse of Dipper, "F-f-finally..." Dipper stuttered before collapsing onto the snow, finally able to rest knowing that Bill was there.

"Dipper!" Bill yelled in a panicked tone, going onto his knees to quickly pull Dipper into his arms. "Oh Satan, you're cold as ice, how did this even happen?" Dipper was able to even explain and didn't even bother since he was just too tired. Bill noticed how much Dipper had changed, his lips were blue and his skin was a bright red, his whole body shivered and his teeth chattered. "I'm not familiar with humans but even I know that isn't normal." Bill quickly swept Dipper from the ground, teleporting to his room and rushing to put Dipper under the warm sheets.

"Y-your d-demons." Dipper managed to spit out.

"It's fine, you can tell me once you're better," Bill reassured, snapping his fingers to ignite his fireplace and summoning more blankets to bury Dipper in. Dipper continued to shiver which concerned Bill, he took off one of his gloves and placed his hand on Dipper's forehead, feeling how cold Dipper's skin really was. Bill thought it best to also lay next to Dipper under the covers since he is a demon from the Underworld, so he held Dipper's tired body tightly against him, "Who did this to you?"

Dipper continued to shiver against Bill's body, "K-keyhole, Hector-rgon, and K-kryptos-s."

Bill could feel his blood boil. "I'm going to kill those bastards."

Dipper shook his head, "N-no." he continued to stutter.

Bill frowned, "What do you mean no?!"

Dipper shook his head again, slowly looking up at Bill's very furious glare. "I-I h-hav-ve bett-er i-ide-a."