Chapter 16: A Call for Help

Sorry peeps, no drawing this time. My pen to my laptop broke and for my birthday I got a drawing tablet but I'm not yet use to it.

~ Ms. Loba

~Bill walked into the empty meeting room. He knows he has to continue the talk from yesterday's meeting but he couldn't ignore this nervous feeling in his gut.

Bill Cipher shouldn't be nervous, he's the most confident demon ever. He could kill all those stupid demons if he wanted to.

But still, he felt nervous, but what is he so nervous about? That the demons will find Dipper? That they'll not leave right after the meeting and instead go hunting for Dipper? Sure Bill is powerful, but is he powerful enough to protect another?

Bill's hands began to shake and without thinking, he forcefully snaps his wrist, breaking it. The demon didn't react to the terrible pain of his bones snapping like a twig. All he does is sit in his chair and sigh. He couldn't understand these feelings because it's been such a long time since he felt this aching in his chest, this twisting feeling in his stomach. When he came face to face with Dipper once again seeing him all grown up, still being the same curious fighter; It sparked something inside the demon. Bill can't help but wonder that maybe he'll feel that same pain once he lets Dipper go, the same feeling he felt the first time the human left him.

Leaving Bill alone in this big pyramid in the sky.

The sound of the door opening caught Bill's attention but soon lost interest once he saw it was just Pyronica walking in with an angry expression. Probably here to complain. "Why haven't you summoned the others? We have a meeting!"

Bill rolls his eyes, "I'll summon them when I do."

"And when is that?" She snaps back, walking closer to him and putting her whole body weight on the table. "Why have you been hesitating lately? Is it because of the human boy?" Bill did not answer her question, didn't even look at her which only cause Pyronica to grow more suspicious. "We should kill the human boy." She said, causing Bill to snap his head towards her direction. "If you're growing attached then kill him before it's too late."

Bill's eyes lit up red with flames, he stood up quickly, making his chair from under him fly back. The angry demon then grabbed Pyronica by the hair and slammed her head against the table, hearing a very satisfying crack noise coming from underneath her. When Bill saw blood drip off the table, he smirked, knowing he has broken her nose. "If you even think about laying a hand on the human, I'll end you with a quick wave of my hand, do you understand?"

Pyronica nods under his grip and he finally let's go. She glares but doesn't say anything knowing she has pushed Bill far enough. To think that just treating a normal human boy will cause her king to be at his limit. Pyromica wanted to know why. But she first snapped her nose back into place, "Can I ask one thing? Since we are such great friends."

"Ask carefully." Bill hissed.

"Why do you treat this human as if he's not a human?" She asked, now sitting on top of the table, not caring about the blood that continues to drip down her nose. "This is the first time I've ever seen you look at a human as if he isn't the very species that murdered your family."

Bill fixed his chair back into place before sitting down and laid his head on his hand. Already bored of this conversation with Pyronica. "I do not treat him like a human because he did not treat me like a demon."

Pyronica's eyes widen, she was surprised that she hasn't noticed it before. She has finally understood what the reason for Bill's weird liking to this human was. For the longest time, she knew how much Bill is sick of humans treating him like such a monster, that the first human to not hate him like one made her king, what she calls, curious.