Chapter 1: Missing Pieces

The characters in this story are way older than the original show. For example; Dipper and Mabel are 18 years old. You all can do the math to know what the others' ages are.

~The streets in Gravity Falls can be rather loud at night, but in the woods where it has been labeled 'forbidden' to enter can be very quiet

~The streets in Gravity Falls can be rather loud at night, but in the woods where it has been labeled 'forbidden' to enter can be very quiet. So quiet, it's as if nothing lives there, or maybe even the animals are too afraid to enter?

The silence was quickly broken by the shouts of a young boy, his cries fell on deaf ears as if a spell was cast over the forest for any sounds happening within could not be heard from the outside. The young boy kept screaming for someone to let him out but the men standing in front of him would only stare, unbothered.

"You bastard!" The young boy spat vehemently.

The men continued to watch the poor boy scream until his throat ached. They wore all black robes with a white cross-like cloth over the front of their chests. The boy wore a yellow tux with a black bow tie. His hair and eyes were bright yellow, the small hairs on the back of his head and neck were as black as his bow. He was banging his fists on what seemed to be an invisible barrier, keeping him within the big white circle that surrounded him.

"Let me out from here!" The boy cried, his throat scratchy and sore from shouting. "I swear it," He whispered. "I swear I'll torture you all by ripping out every one of your bones and feeding what's left of you to the hellhounds."

The man in the middle of the group stepped forward towards the young boy and bent his head to the smaller boy's height. The boy tried to grab the man but the invisible barrier kept him from doing so. His whole face twitched in frustration and anger for having to see up close the very cruel man who had trapped him there in the first place.

"You can try." The man said with such conviction, he even whispered it in such a terrifying voice it made a couple of his men shiver in fear. But the boy did not, he did not give in.

"One day I'll break free from this trap; and when I do." The boy then grinned with an insane look in his eyes, making the man in front of him not look so tough. "You won't be as brave enough to stand this close to me."

The man stood up straight but didn't appear phased by the boy's sinister comment. "Let's go," He said to his men. "Leave this little beast to rot here, alone. Maybe he might just go insane."

"I'm already insane!" The boy snapped, banging his head hard against the force field. "I swear it! I swear it!" he repeated over and over with the very little energy he had left. The men were already walking away leaving the poor boy screaming over, and over, and over. "I swear I'll kill every single one of your stupid humans!" He gasped, feeling the pain of the fresh air sting his achingly sore throat. "I swear I'll kill you, Paul!"

~ 48 years later ~

Gravity Falls has changed so much over the years. It was no longer such a lively place it once used to be. It appeared to be an abandoned town but it was anything but abandoned. There were people who inhabited the small town that kept indoors, afraid to walk the streets where the hellhound roamed, making sure no human was doing anything against Bill Cipher's laws.