Hussain's and Hafsa's ristha

Hello everyone! Before I begin this I want to thank everyone for making my story reach up to 1k + views.

You guys are the best readers ever and thanks so much for the support.

:)

Now dil thaam ke beht jao, well I cant explain this chapter and any guesses about Hussain and Hafsas rishtha?

I dont want to keep you waiting so enjoy!

********

Hussains POV.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm on my phone. I forgot to turn off my alarm on my phone last night. It was 9:30. Seems like no body wakes up that earlier. I went back to sleep and just remembered. Today Hafsas "mom" will talk to mama and papa for our ristha.

'Ugh Cant sleep. Lets check on Hafsa.'

I got out of bed and went to Hafsa and Areebas room. Hafsa was sleeping to the right of Areeba facing the wall. She was sleeping like a princess. I stared at her for a couple seconds. Then I left her room and into my reserved room and tried to go back to sleep.

Shehrys POV.

I woke up and it was 10:00 am I got out of bed and went straight to Hussains room to check him. He wasnt in the room and I went downstairs to check up what was going through. When I reached downstairs I saw Areeba laying on the ground, Hafsa and everyone around her. Her head was bleading and some glass pieces were on the floor. It looked like she tried to kill herself.

Me: Areeba! Kya huwa isse. Areeba get up. I tried to get her up.

Hafsa: Areeba chali gayi ab woh wapis nahin aaighi.

They were all crying. Tears came out of my eyes too. 'I lost my best friend! No! This cant happen!'

Me: Areeba! Get up! You cant leave like this. Areeba! Areeba! I tried much more.
Suddenly my eyes get all foggy and I open them up again.

Me: Areeba!

I was dreaming.
'What kind of nightmare was this? Is this a sign of something happeneing to her in the future.'

Maha woke up.

Maha: Bhai kya huwa? Maha asked making me get out of my thoughts.
I wiped out all the sweat and my teary eyes.

Me: Kuch nahin. Get back to sleep.
I patted her hair till she slept.

'I think I should check on her once.'
I got out of bed looking at the time 9:15. I went out and to her room. She was sleeping. 'Thank Allah she is safe.'

I stared at her face. Then notcied that she was getting annoyed by the sun light that was coming from the window. I covered her face by coming up front of the light. 'I cant stand here till she wakes up. I got an idea. I covered the window with her kinda dark purple curtains.
'There. Ab isko light pareshan nahin kari ghi.' I walked out and stoped by the door and turned around and gave a shot back at Areeba. Then I went back to my room. I went back in bed and tried to sleep till I dozed off again.

Areebas POV.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm at 9:30. I layed up and stretched my arms. My hands half high and then remembering myself felling on Shehry last night which my arms still in pain as I brought them down to its place. I got out of bed standing in front of my mirror and still thinking about last nights fell.

Then I realized I was smiling when I looked up at myself in the mirror.
'Why am I smiling?'

I turned back looking at Hafsa. Today is her rishta day and Im so happy for her, and I just hope Hussains parents agree for their rishta. I touched Hafsa trying to wake her up.
Me: Hafsa get up. Subha hogi hai. She quickly got up on the bed.