Arrested?

Hello everyone!

Pray for Makkah :'(

Sorry for the late update *holds ears*

Do give a lot of comments and votes, tax nahin lagtha isme.

Areeba's POV

Shehry: "Tum ready ho na?" He asked me standing at the door. After I didnt reply he came closer to me and held my hand.

Shehry: "Areeba?" He said my name and I let out a small gasp.

Shehry: "What happened?" He asked.

Me: "I dont know why mujhe aisa lagtha hai ke kuch burra hone wala hai aaj."

Shehry: "Burra? Nothing will go bad today. I know it's difficult but it's not impossible. Our plan is ready and today is going to be a good day. Malaika will be out from here today."

Me: "Still Shehry Im still getting bad feelings about today. You know whenever I get these kind of feelings they come true." I spoke and then looked to the ground.

Shehry: "Kuch nai hoga. Everything will be fine. Just dont think about anything." He said assuringly cupping my cheeks in his hands, making me face him.

Shehry: "Tum ready ho na?" He asked.

I gave a nod and he smiled and walked to the door. He threw the piece of paper on the ground next to the ground according to our plan.

'Now finally its the day of the plan. And hopefully Malaika's real face will come in front of everybody. I just hope ab sab kuch teek hojaye.'

Now I just need to see Malaika's action. Walking out of my room I stopped by Malaika's room.

Malaika: "Hmm aaj maine aisi game khelni hai ke Areeba yahan se bahir."

'Main bahir yahan se? What does she have against me?'

Malaika: "Areeba is the biggest obstacle of my plan."

'Plan? What kind of plan? What does she want to do?'

I quickly took my phone out and opened voice recorder and recorded.

Malaika: "Jaise hi Areeba yahan se nikli then I'll get married to Shehry and then this entire house will be in my name."

Shocked will be an understatement of how I am right now.

'This is what she is going to do. How stupid was I? How stupid was I of leaving from here? I need to stop her.'

My feet went backwards after hearing this and my leg hit a vase making a noise.

'Shoot...'

I ended my recording and speed walked to a room next to hers. I dont know what she'll do.

Malaika's POV

The day after tomorrow is my engagement with Shehry. And the stuff behind all these arrangements will be better for her to get out.