Ek Pyaar Aur Ek Dosti

Shehrys POV.
We headed towards their driveway and I stopped the car. We all got out of the car and went to the door. I rang the bell. It was Areebas dad who opened the door.

Areebas papa: Aao aao. Aasalamalikum beta

Me: Walaikumasalam.
I replied with a hug. They started their handshakes and hugs while I searched with my eyes for Areeba. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. As it became more closer I saw her. She was coming down in a light purple beautiful dress looking goergous. She greeted everyone and she was coming near me.

Areeba: Assalamulaikum. She said in a angelic voice.

Me: Waalikumaslam.
We sat down and she went to the kitchen to help her mom.

Areebas POV.

I heard the doorbell ring. They were here. 'Omg ab main kya karoon?! Main kyun itna dari hoon. Relax just relax Areeba.'

I heard their greetings go on loudly. I went downstairs and there I saw Shehry. I felt those butterflies in my stomach agian. I greeted everyone else first. Then I got to him.

Me: Assalamulaikum. I said nervously.

Shehry: Walaikumasalam. He said with the cutest smile.
I went to the kitchen to help my mom.

Mama: Areeba yeh chai leja.
Me: Ok mama.
I holded up the tea tray and went out to the living room. I gave everyone tea and Shehry was the last one. I gave him the tea and he took it with a great smile. I was about to go back till my mom stood next to me.

Mama: Areeba aur Hafsa. Shehry aur Hussain ko uppar layjao.
I looked up to see Shehry who was there looking at me nervously. I felt butterflys in my stomach agian. Hafsa and I went up stairs followed by them and Maha. We sat in my room.
Me: Yeh mera aur Hafsa ka kamra hai.

Shehry: Acha hai.

Hussain: And what about that other room with the balcony.

Hafsa: Thats Zains room.

Shehry: Who is Zain?

Me: He is my younger brother. He is not here he will be back in six months.

Shehry: Oh.

Me: You wanna watch tv?

Shehry: Sure.
I turned on the tv and the film Dilwale Dulhania Le jaynge(DDLJ) was playing.

Hussain: I want to watch this. I love SRK.

Me: Ok ok.
Shehry turned over to talk to me.

Shehry: Do you know who we are?

Me: No.

Shehry: We are Dhoombros. We make
videos on youtube.

Me: Naam suna huwa hai. Is one of your videos called something like Dolly.

Shehry: Dolly Aunty. That aunty was me.

Me: Oh wow. I didnt reconize you in that.
We laughed and the I looked up at Hafsa. Hafsa and Hussain were looking at each other blushing.

The famous song from DDLJ played and they were blushing. I touched Shehry on the shoulder to signal about Hafsa and Hussain. When I touched him on the shoulder I got shivers but I ignored it. He looked at them and smiled. I went up close to Hafsa and sat a little closer to speak.

Me: Bata dena Hafsa. Moka acha hai.

Hafsa: Nahin himmat nahi hai.

Me: Main hoon na. Chal bhol daal.