AtiNa

Hello ok sorry I know I have not been updating. It has been a month since I last updated got busy in school sholly :(

But am back! :) Happy?

Any guesses who the person in the pic is going to be?

Ok then find out start reading |

Areeba's POV

A new morning, new happiness. The sunlight beamed in through the windows and the birds chirping. Stretching on my bed I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

Me: "Salamaalikum." I greeted everyone as I reached the table to eat breakfast. I sat next to Hafsa across from Shehry.

A kick on my feet startled me. Shehry's feet was rubbing against my feet. I gave him a look and he winked at me and I made sure no one saw that.

After eating breakfast I head out to the gaming room with Hafsa. Shehry, Hussain and Atif bhai were on their Xbox.

Me: "Yeh kya? Aapis mein game. Hum bhi to Khalein."

Shehry: "Ajao. Just watch main tumhe haradhoon ga."

Me: "Acha phir dekthe hain kon jeetha hai. Virginia ki rani yaan Texas ka raja."

Atif: "Yaar yeh kya? Tum sab ke partners hai ab meri wali partner kab aaigi?" He said with a frown.

Hafsa: "Don't worry Atif bhai. Aapki bhi ajai ghi."

Me: "Haan."

It's only versus me and Shehry. I got the second controller from Hussain and started playing. I haven't done boxing in real life but this game was fun. After many punches in the face of the other character played by Shehry, finally fell on the ground.

Me: "Yay!" I screamed of joy and hugged Hafsa.

Hafsa: "Dekha jeeja ji. Jeeth gayin Virginia ki raanis."

Hussain: "Haan haan whatever but Shehry yeh kya kiya? Ladko ki izzat ka kiya tune?"

Atif: "Yeah bro get payback from your girl."

Shehry: "Haan isko dekhtha hoon main." He said and I turned around to run and the doorbell rang.

Me: "Huh! Bad timing for you!" I said to him and ran out to the door.

Opening it something got on me. Actually someone. Looking at its face give me a big shock.

Me: "No way!"

"Yes way!" She said. An eternity of seconds passed.

"AMNAAA!!!!"
"AREEBAAAA!! We said each other's names at the same time and broke into hugs.

Me: "Oh my god!-" I was about to say more but got cut off.

Shehry: "What happened?! Areeba are you oka-" He came running out the room along with Hussain , Hafsa, and Atif bhai.

Hafsa: "Amnaa!"

Shehry's POV

UGH! Bachgai. Ok back to the game. As soon as I sat down a yell froze me.

"No way!"

Me: "Areeba?"

Atif's POV

Shehry: "Areeba?"

Me: "Yeah that's Areeba. Let's go!" We all ran out the room and into the hall.

"AMNAA!"
"AREEBA!!"
'What. Amna?'