New Beginning

Areeba's POV

I was getting late to go to sleep. I had to check on Zain to see if he slept. But he didn't he is on the computer.

Me: "What are you watching Zain. Who is that." I asked as I sat on bed next to him.

Zain: "Thats dolly aunty. Shehry. They are the dhoombros." He answered, his eyes still on the computer.

Me: "Dhoombros? Shehry? Who are these people?" I asked.

Zain: "They are youtubers."

'Shehry is soo cute. Ahh! What am I thinking?'

Me: "Zain go to sleep. Turn off the computer." I told him and went back to my bed and slept peacefully.

Shehry's POV

After eating breakfast I went back up to my new room and observed it. I hanged out some of the DB artwork by the fans and wondered how lucky I was.

A knock on the door made me get off my thoughts.

Mom: "Shehry mujay bahir shopping ke liye lejao."

Me: "Abhi?"

Mom: "Bas paanch minute mein niklo."

Me: "Okay."

Areeba's POV

Mama: "Chalo Areeba hum log jaray hai."

Me: "Kidar?"

Mama: "Shopping."

Me: "Yay!" I screemed like a child.

Shehry's POV

We have been in Walmart since 30 min. I wanted to go to the electronics side. I was checking the new Beats® '
'till this girl bumped into me.

Me: "Oh Im sorry."

Girl: "Sorry sorry my mistake."

'She was pretty. Uh! What am I thinking? And I thought girls will always be rude when this happens. And she does look desi. Lagtha fair and lovely lagathi hai.'

Areeba's POV.

I was walking and I bumped into this guy without looking.

Him: "Oh Im sorry"

Me: "Sorry sorry." I said sorry without looking and went away.

'What am I doing?'

I had to look for mama. I was walking 'till I saw her at the clothing side, ofcourse. But then I had to stop because this lady who looked desi, I guess was standing with Mama.

And what am I seeing? She started talking to her. Ofcourse, mama loves making new friends. But only desi auntys.

What am I watching now?! That was so fast. I cant believe this. They are laughing now and that desi aunty gave mama her number. Now I had to jump in since its gone far.

I walked to mama and started telling her its time to leave.

Me: "Mama chalo time hogaya."

Mama: "Acha beta inse milo. Yeh naye aaye hai Virginia."

Me: "Salam aunty" After seeing her I can tell she belongs to some very known kids.

'Wah Areeba! Chera parke pata chalgaya. You should be given the oscar!'

Aunty: "Salam beta. Acha humay bhi late hora hai. Mere bete wait karay hai."

Mama: "Acha. Mujay raath ko time mile ga toh main call karu ghi. Aur aap naye aaye hai toh kuch city ke baare mein puchna ho toh mujsay poochlena."