Pained

Areebas POV.

It has been two days since Mashu's and Waqas bhai's shaadhi. I will be staying here with Hafsa in Shehry and Hussain's mansion type of house for three more days till we go back to our own house in Iqbal Town.

I walked down the long stairs to the dining table for breakfast. I said Salam to everyone there and sat besides Hafsa.

"Areeba aur Hafsa beta." Shehry and Hussain's dadi said.

Me and Hafsa: "Jee." We said at the same time.

"Tum logo ne shopping ki? Bhalwal mein?"

Me: "Nai. Abhi nai."
I replied while eating yummy parathas.

"Acha. Shehry aur Hussain, tum kyun nai lejate inko." She said.

I choked on my food. I coughed and Hafsa patted my back. I drank some water. There still was some tears in my eyes due to the coughs.

Hafsa: "You okay?"

"Bachay teek ho?" Shehry and Hussain's mom asked.

Me: "Jee aunty."
I replied.

'Shopping? That too with Shehry. Gonna be fun. And I'll have to deal with all the butterflies.'
I smiled at my thoughts.

We finished eating breakfast in fifteen minutes. I head upstairs to change my clothes. I grabbed my phone and my bag and headed downstairs with Hafsa. Shehry and Hussain were ready downstairs. We said bye to all and sat in the car. I sat in the passenger seat beside Shehry, and Hafsa sat beside Hussain at the back seat.

He drove us some miles till we reached a bazaar type place. He parked the car and we got out. Hafsa and I got out the car and speed walked inside leaving Hussain and Shehry behind.

Shehry: "Ahem girls." We heard Shehrys voice from behind.

'Oops.'

We turned around facing them.

Shehry: "Ithni excitement?" He asked.

Me: "You know shopping that too in Pakistan uska maza hi kuch aur hai."

Shehry: "Acha jee." He said.

Me: "Yup I just love shopping."

Shehry: "Oh wow. Then I'll give my personal advice to your future husband ke sambal ke rehna."He said jokingly.

Hussain and Hafsa laughed. I gave them death stares.

Me: "Hahaha very funny." I said.

Hafsa: "Now can we go now?"

Me: "Yeah. Lets go." I turned behind to go back in with Hafsa but Shehry grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

Shehry: "Sabar. Walk with us Arru."
He said. I got so lost into him. I really love him?!

Me: "No. You guys walk too slow."
I grabbed his hand and pulled him in with me. That touch gave me butterflies.

Shehrys POV.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the bazaar. She was making me speed walk. I stared at her from the back where I can see half of her face. The sparkle in her eyes which filled with some excitement and some nervousness.

I was falling for her day by day. Since the first time I bumped into her in the store and to now. Been almost three months from that time. Most of the times I will think about her. I suddenly stopped after Areeba. I noticed my surroundings. We were at a jewelery shop. Filled with colorful sets.