Atif and Amna?

Hello Salam

Maaf kardo mainu I know it has been a longgg time since I haven't updated, 6 to 7 months I guess?

Sorry about that :•

But am back :)

Are all my readers here? Comment karo jee

And I have been seeing new readers as well, welcome to you:)

We are about to reach an end to Beintehaa Mohabbat in a few chaps. It felt so short though. Just a few more chaps, wonder what will happen to Shery and Areeba and the rest of the cast?

Before you begin I'm gonna ask you guys something. I need a ship name for Shehry and Areeba and Hussain and Hafsa. For Shehry and Areeba I was thinking either Sheeba or Shehrba. I can't decide between them and don't forget Hussain and Hafsa's ship name also.

Do vote and write as many comments as you can. :)

Areeba's POV

Another morning, another bright day, another chance, another memory to make, another hopes, another moments to live. A new day and a new beginning. I made my way out of bed to freshen up and went straight into Hafsa's room in where Amna was also sleeping.

She flipped aside and her eyes popped open and met mine. For a moment, her face showed a confused look and all I could think that for now I seem a ghost to her who arose early on the morning. Her jaw dropped open and she gulped the lump in her throat.

Hafsa: "Areeba tu-" She said something but I zipped her.

Me: "Chup. She's sleeping." I whispered pointing towards Amna.

Me: "Come with me." I whispered again and pulled her, mostly like dragging her out of bed and outside and into my room.

Hafsa: "Areeba- Uh-I-Didn't mean to-"

Me: "Chup meri baath sunn."

Hafsa: "Sunna."

Me: "You know Amna likes Atif bhai. And I have seen her sad face and I think it is her dream to be with Atif bhai. Why not we help in this secretly?"

She looked off a distance and inserted her finger into her mouth as if thinking hard.

Me: "Oye soch kya rahi hai? We should do this."

Hafsa: "Ye baath kehni thi?" She said and I narrowed my eyes on her.

Me: "Kyun? Tumhe kya laga?"

Hafsa: "Nai. Uh, kuch nai."

Me: "No tell me."

Hafsa: "I thought u found out I ate your last piece of... Chocolate." She said shutting her eyes. My jaws dropped and raised my hand on her cheeks and pinched it laughing along. She opened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

Hafsa: "K-kya has kyun rahi ho?"

Me: "Pagal, jo mera hai woh tera hai. Koi bhi khaya chocolate fark nahi partha." I said stating.