Leaving...Forever

I want some awesome comments and votes :)

Quite readers please speak up as well

I wanted to cry in this chap :(

Ps: Areeba to the side :'(

Areeba's POV

'Today what I'm going to do is maybe not right but right now this is what all I can do'

I packed all my clothes and extra stuff in my carry bag and glanced at the clock which showed 1:17 pm. I think I'm getting late.

The last thing that I picked up from my bed, the picture of us all laughing at the engagement. The way Shehry is laughing, that's the only picture where all four of us together.

I carefully putted in my bag and zipped it. Walking up to the door, I shot one last glance at the room. The room where I was supposed to stay more, up to Shehry's wedding but not with me, with someone else. The thought of it made my eyes glassy but squeezed them in, making sure they don't come out.

A voice coming from outside caught my attention. A familiar voice, I dropped my bag midway the door and walked up to the window. Shehry and uncle were sitting in the car.

His eyes caught mine staring at him and he waved at me smiling. Waving back a forced smile made its way on my lips and the car drove away. My hands still in air waving and my eyes turning glassy. Blinking the tears away, making my way back to the door, grabbing my carry bag, I went down the stairs carefully making sure no one sees me.

Halfway there to the front door but I felt a knock on my legs. I froze there and then turned around. Looking down, I saw Maha and some other little kids staring back at me.

"Aap kaha jari ho?" Maha asked me.

I bend down and kissed her cheek.

Me: "Bas thoray dino ke liye jaari hoon. Wahan bhi kaam haina. But I'll be back soon." I lied to her and she hugged my leg. I kissed her for the last time and said bye to them and went outside.

***

Me: "Taxi!!" I screamed for the last time but no. Not a single taxi will let me in.

From the last thirty minutes I have been standing here but no taxi will take me. Once more, I walked a little more and saw another taxi.

Me: "Swami Nagar?" I told the driver.

"Madam kahain aur try karo. Swami nagar doh (2) ghento ka safar hai." He replyed.

Me: "Pata hai isliye jaana hai."

"Par maine nahin jaana. Dusro taxi leejaye."

'What the heck? So rude!'

I walked more and a rickshaw approached me. Plan change.

Me: "Station?"

"Behtiye."

'Phew finally.'