Hussain's And Hafsa's Engagement

Areeba's POV

Me: "Oh ho bacho aaram se please!" I yell at the kids running up the stairs passing me.

As I make my way downstairs holding the bangle basket, I suddenly remember.

Me: "Oh no! Shoot." I curse myself and run back up.

Passing down the big crowd on the sides I make it near the room. I twisted the knob with one hand and entered.

My eyes captured the face in the mirror.

Me: "Hussaiiiinnnn!!" I yelled his name.

I turned around facing him behind the curtains and walked towards it.

Me: "Nikal!" I yelled moving the curtains.

I looked at him and he was dressed up.

Me: "What are you doing here?" I asked putting my right hand on my waist and the other holding the bangles basket.

Hussain: "Uh- I- I Uh- I was just here to... uh check myself out in the mirror."

Me: "What! Hussain there is a mirror in your room too. Hussain stop it tell me the truth."

Hussain: " I came here to look at Hafsa." he said looking down and folding his hands together.

I laughed at his way.

Me: "Wow! Honay wale jeeja ji sabar ka phal meeta hota hai. She's not ready yet."

Hussain: "Oh koi baath nai. I'll wait outside."

Me: "No. Go back to your room and wait there." I ordered.

Hussain: "Okay" He said with a frown

He walked by, opened the door and got out. I could hear the screams of the girls who probably fell unconscious seeing him.

I turned around and opened the small door which is in this room. My eyes brightened up seeing Hafsa in her dress.

Me: "Mashallah Hafsa!" I raised my voice.

She lowered her gaze and smiled. My cousins were done dressing her. She looked so pretty.

I walked towards her and looked at her through the mirror and smile. Suddenly my brain hits and I remember.

I look in the bangle basket that I was holding and searched for hers. Then I found her bangles and placed it on the table.

I gave the basket to my cousin and sat on the ground near Hafsa. I took the bangles and slowly slid them into her hands.

I got up and looked at her reflection again. With the help of my cousins she stood up and faced me, her palms rubbing together.

Me: "Nervous?" I asked.

She nodded her head, still rubbing her palms together.

Me: "Lets go." I say as I gave the basket to my cousin and held Hafsa's arms.

****