Sleepover (Pt2)

Areebas POV.
We finished dinner in 15 minutes. I went back to the kitchen to get desserts and I came out with a confetti icecream cake. I put the cake on the dining table and went back into the kitchen. Hafsa walked in to help me.

Me: Yeh leh spoons and bowls.

She took the spoons and the bowls out on the dining table.

I heard Maha say "Yay". I went back out to the dining table and spoke.

Me: Maha cake khao ghi?

Maha: Yes api.

I cutted the cake for her and gave it to her in a bowl. Hafsa cutted for Hussain an herself and I cutted for Shehry and finally myself. We went back up to my rooms and this time instead of watching a movie we decided to play a game.

Me: What game do you want to play Maha.

Maha: I want to play blindfold game.

Me: Ok.

We finished our cakes and I went to get a duppata (scarf).

Shehrys POV

Areeba came in the room with a duppata and tied it to Mahas eyes. She rolled her and we all got up but I stayed in my place. They were all enjoying. My eyes were set on Areeba.

Areebas POV.

We were all enjoying the blindsfold game and Maha was the catcher. But we were missing something. I looked up to see Shehry just standing there looking at me. I went up to him.

Me: Shehry kya huwa.

Shehry: Kuch nahi.

Me: To phir aao.

Shehry: Maine nahi kehlna.

Me: Look up at your sister. She is enjoying. Khabhi khabhi na Shehry hume bacho ke saath bhi bacha banaa chaiye. Toh bacho ko barri kushi milti hai.

We stood there in silence for like a minute till I broke it.

Shehrys POV

Areeba saw me staring at her.
She came towards me. I stared at her again while she came towards me and stood.

Areeba: Shehry kya huwa?
She said making me jump out of my thoughts.

Me: Kuch nahin.

Areeba: Toh phir aao.

Me: Maine nahin khelna. I lied 'cause I love playing childish games.

Areeba: Look up at your sister. She is enjoying. Khabhi khabhi na Shehry hume bacho ke saath bhi bacha banaa chaiye. Toh bacho ko barri kushi milti hai.
She said that making me melt inside of her words.

We stood there in silence staring at each other.

Areebas POV

Me: Acho chalo na.

I grabbed him by his hand which caused butterflies. 'Not again! Areeba what is wrong with you?'

I still took him by my hand to the game circle. Somehow I got touched by Maha and I had to be a catcher. Hafsa rolled me and then it got silence. Someone touched me. I swinged my arm to touch it back but it was late. I kept walking and they were all yelling my name and trying to poke me as if I was facebook.

Suddenly I got hit by my beds rail and my feet swinged high and I fell on someone. I just felt straight on that person. 'Uh oh Areeba I hope you didnt fell on Maha for she will get hurt.'