Meeting agian?

Shehrys POV.

I woke up and looked at my clock that read 9:30. I got up from bed and headed towards the bedroom till someone came into my room. It was mama.

Mom: "Shehry aaj humne woh kisi ke ghar jaana hai. Funeral hai kissi ka."

'Thats not good.'

Me: "Where?"

Mom: "Some auntys house and phir hum Muslim funeral home mein jayen ge.

I nodded and she went out of my room and I headed towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Areebas POV.

I woke up and saw the clock and it was 9:30. I tried to get up to get a shower till mama came in.

Me: "Kya huwa mama?" I asked her.

Mom: "Someone will come to our house aaj."

Me: "Kon? And why?" I whispered since Hafsa was sleeping next to me.

Mom: "Aray pagal. Aaj barsi hai. Aaj ek family aai ghi hamaray ghar and hum unke saath Muslim funeral home mein jaienge."

Me: "0k." I said and she left.

I stretched and got out for the bathroom and took a shower. After I returned from the bathroom I looked up to see Hafsa on the bed waking up.

Me: "Hafsa go freshen up."

Hafsa: "Is there a family coming today?"

Me: "Yeah."

Hafsa: "Who?"

Me: "I dont know. Some new family that I havent even met."

Hafsa: "Oh."

She still looked a little sad. But I gave her the little couragey look and hugged her.

I went downstairs to see no one eating breakfast and my eyes caught Zain on the couch crying. I went up to him and sat besides him.

Me: "Oye? What happened? Why are you crying?"

He didn't speak for like 5 seconds then he uttered some words out.
Zain: " I am-"

Me: "What are you?"

Zain: "I got to go to this camp for six months away from house."

Me: "Bohat he acha. What did you do?"

Zain: "No I got all A's and now they are sending these kind if special kids to camp."

Me: "But this is good news so why are you crying?"

Zain: "Because I am leaving this afternoon."

Me: "Its only for 6 months. Time will fly by."

Zain: "But I dont want to go."

Me: "Wait a min. Aaj? That means you will miss chachis barsi." I realised.

Zain: "I know. But I'll have to go."

It took like 10 minutes to make him stop crying. I went up to the dining table and heard Hafsa's footsteps coming down the stairs. She sat besides me to eat breakfast. And I saw mom made aloo ke parathe.

Me: "Eee. So yummy mama!" I exclaimed

Hafsa: "Haan aunty bohat hi ache."

Mom: "Oye? Aunty nahi. Main teri mama jaisi hoon. Mujay bhi mama bhol."

Me: "Mama is right."

I could see her sad expressions. She looked like she was going to break in tears. But I put my hand on her shoulder.