The Answer

Hello everyone sorry for the late update.

I want some awesomelicious comments and likes.

Mere quite readers aap bhi kuch bolo :)

Ps: Top pic made by manorabi thanks so much :* and perf quote :)

Shehry's POV.

The sunlight brightened up the room, causing my eyes to flinch open.

Thought of yesterday came into my mind. I need to talk to mom. I got out of bed and went into the attached bathroom to take a shower.

Walking downstairs, I saw mom, Areeba, aunt, nano and Malaika sitting for breakfast.

"Lo aagaya hone walay dulhe jee." My aunt called out as I walked upto them. My eyes landed on Areeba who faked a smile and lowered her gaze.

Areeba's POV

"Lo aagaya hone walay dulhe jee." I heard Shehry's aunt say as I sat down diagnollay across from Maliaka.

His eyes met mine and I faked out a smile and lowered my gaze to the table in front of me.

He took a seat next to Malaika, across from me and smiled at Malaika.

'How can he change in a night? Yesterday he was so mad that aunty got Malaika aur ab yeh?'

Shehry: "Hello beautiful people." He said out to us.

"Wah! Baray khush hain aap?" His mom said.

Shehry: "Aur kya mama khush toh hoga na main aapne itni beautiful bahu jo chun ke layi ho." He said looking at Malaika and smiling at the end.

Im happy seeing that he is letting me go and moving on, but somewhere it hurts from the inside. A pain... a pain that is inside me and wants to come out but- but its like stuck there.

After eating breakfast, I head up in the kitchen to help out. Cutting onions tears well up in my eyes, not just because of the onion but because of whats happining and what I'm going to do sooner.

******

'Shaam hogayi hai par aaj Shehry ne mujse baath nai ki'  I thought to myself and walked lonely upstairs in the halls.

"Mom aap meri baath toh suniye!" I heard someone yell as I passed through aunty and uncles room.

I stopped in my track and peeked through the slight open door. I saw Shehry and aunty. I looked back out.

'Areeba its not good to listen to someones conversation.'

I was about to keep walking ahead when his next words froze me.

Shehry: "Mama, I dont love Malaika."

I kept there frozen.

'Yeh toh iske baaray mein baath karne aaya hai. Agar isne hamare baaray mein bata diya toh... aunty will be upset.'