More Fun in North Carolina

Areebas POV

I woke up by the sound of the hotels alarm clock showing 10 and took a shower and then Hafsa woke up.

We both dried our hair and then we heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Waqas bhai and Atif followed by Hussain.

I looked behind Hussain to see if Shehry was also there but, he wasnt.

They sat and Waqas bhai spoke.

Waqas: We made a plan since we are staying here today and tommorow we should see the city. So our Atif shezada said we should visit the famous North Carolina beach today and have a picnic there.

Hafsa: Sounds good.

Me: Yeah thats great.

We went downstairs in the hotel to eat breakfast and Hafsa and I came back to the room.

After few minutes Hafsa and I changed our clothes to get ready for the beach.

I wore a gray Mickey Mouse t-shirt along with black leggings and black flats (as shown in the picture.) and tied my hair into a side way ponytail.

Hafsa wore a paris t-shirt with gray leggings(as shown in the pic).

We stepped out of the room and went to Shehry and Hussains room.

I knocked on their door and Shehry opened it.

I observed Shehry in his tank top and shorts making him look so hot.

'Koi toh rok lo.'

I got lost in his eyes again.

Hafsa: Ehmm.
Hafsa cleared her throat making us come back to reality.

Hussain came from behind and we stepped back out.

Shehry locked the door and we walked to Waqas bhais room. Before we reached them Waqas bhai and Atif were coming towards.

Shehrys POV

I wore a tank top with shorts. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.
Right in front of me stood Areeba, wearing a cute mickey mouse t shirt.

She looked so beautifull. I got lost in her eyes for a moment again.

Hafsa: Ehmm...
Hafsa cleared her throat to make us come back to reality.

Hussain came from behind and we stepped out. I locked the door and we headed towards Waqas and Atifs room. We saw them coming towards ready and we stopped in the middle for them to come towards.

Waqas: Oh thank you so much Areeba for bringing the lunch bucket. I was wondering what we were going to eat.

Areeba: Dont worry Waqas bhai yeh sab maine banaya hai. She said smiling.

'Isne banaya hai hopefully tasty toh hoga.'

Waqas: Hmm phir toh bohat tasty hoga.
Waqas said answering my question.

'Can he read my mind?'

Waqas: Okay girls, Hussain and Atif sit in the car. Shehry and I will be back from the reception.

They went out leaving me and Waqas frozen.

Me: Can you hear my mind or something?

Waqas: Haan toh? Itni unchi soche ga toh koi bhi sunle ga na?

He said and walked towards the reception, I followed him too dumbfounded of his answer.

We told the reception that we will be out for a couple of hours and then we headed to the parking lot.