Kya? Shaadhi?

Shehrys POV

It has been a week since we came back from North Carolina. Since it's summer Waqas and Atif decided to stay here for some while.

I went in Waqas and Atifs room and bughed in through the door. Waqas didnt notice me as he was on his phone laying on the couch and Atif in the attached bathroom. I went from behind the couch making sure he doesnt see me.

I yelled from the back of his head and he jumped in surprise. I couldnt help but laugh my heart out on his expressions. But his expressions changed in normal like nothing happened. Something wrong with him?

He has been like this since last week. He won't talk much with us; he's just on his phone lately. I dont know who he keeps talking to.

Me: "Hey Viks are you okay? I have been seeing you like this since last week, you are not talking that much." I asked concerned.

Waqas: "Yeah man Im okay."

Me: "But you seem diverted." I said narrowing my eyes.

Waqas: "Its just that... I will tell you on the right time. But for now we have to go to Areebas house." He said the sentence in one breath.

I frowned my eyebrows.

Me: "Areebas house? Why?"

Waqas: "Everything is there that I need to tell you how Im feeling."

Me: "Okay but now?"

Waqas: "Yeah get ready."

Me: "As you say captain."
I said putting my hand above my right ear as saluting him, trying to cheer him up a little. He smiled a little and got out of the couch.

I walked out of his room to my room and opened my door. My eyes caught Hussain laying on my bed.

Me: "Not again Hussain. You will ruin my bed one day." I said.

Hussain: "Im not that fat bro."

Me: "Whatever. You wanna come along with me and Waqas?"
I said the first sentence rolling my eyes.

Hussain: "Where are you going?" He asked as he yawned, that too in the afternoon.

Me: "Areebas house."
'Obviously he will say yes.'

He jumped out of my bed and a big smile appeared on his face.

Hussain: "Of course I will!"
He ran out of room.
'Pagal shoki bakri.'

I quickly changed into a black t-shirt and skinny jeans.

'What is Waqas hiding? I could only find that out by going to Areebas house? What is in Areebas house?''

I went out of my room and to Waqas's room. He was already sitting there ready. He got up as soon as he noticed me. He walked towards me and stopped.

Waqas: "Are you ready?"
I rolled my eyes at his question.

Me: "No wait I have to put on some makeup."
He smacked my head and we walked out.

I sat in his mustang as he started it. He was about to reverse the car when we heard someone calling our names. We looked back in front to see Hussain running with his shoes in his hands towards us.

Hussain: "How can you forget me bhai?" He spoke in between breaths as he ran by my window.

'Oops I forget cause I was worried about Waqas.'

Waqas: "Just get in the car. We are getting late."

I shot a look at Waqas who looked back in front and his hand on the gear to reverse.
'We are getting late? Someone waiting for us?'
I looked back at Hussain.