Plan

_________________________
Hey guys in this chap I have written in English in the parantheses for those who cant understand Urdu and I have putten quotation marks so you can understand where the conversation had started and ended. Plz vote and comment i will love to read them.

Areebas POV.

We all laughed and smiled for Hussain and Hafsa till we heard a knock on the door. It was mama.

Mama: "Bacho neeche ajao khane ke liye." (Kids come down for dinner.)

Me: "Acha mama aap jai hum aate hain."
(Ok mom you can go we are coming.)

She left the room and I turned around to look at them. Hafsa and Hussain looked at me scared.

Me: "Kya huwa. Tum dono itne daare hoi kyun ho?"
(What happend? Why are both of you looking scared?)

Hafsa: "Areeba. Mama ko patadein hamare baarey mein. What if our parents disagree. "
(Areeba. Shall we tell mom about us?)

Hussain: "Yes. Then our whole friendship will be broken and we will get seperated. You know how the desis react to love."

Shehry: "Sahi khere ho tum dono. Sirf ek cheez kar sakte hain."
(You two are right. We can only do one thing.)

Hafsa,Hussain,and me: "Kya?" (What?)

Shehry: "Intezaar." (Wait)

Me: "Kis baath ka intezaar."
(Wait for what?)

Shehry: "Hum dono ke mama papa ki barti hoi dosti kaa."
(Both of our parents increasing friendships.)
"Look, the more friendship our two familys make the much the better they will think. Like in the the future if they cant find a good guy for Hafsa they can count on Hussain."

Hussain: "Sahi khere ho bhai." (You are right brother.)

Me: "But how can we make their friendship thing increase?"

Shehry: "I have an idea."

Me: "What."

Shehry: "Just watch downstairs."

Me: "Ok..."

We walked downstairs followed by Shehry and Hussain. We ate dinner after 20 mins. I was still waiting for Shehrys idea.

Shehrys POV.

I thought of the idea and I just hope it works. Now its time to try it. We ate dinner and the adults were sitting on the couch eating kheer while five of us which includes Maha were sitting on the dinning table finishing our kheer.

Areeba: "Shehry plan?" Areeba said who was sitting next to me.

Me: "Ek minute wait for it." (One minute)

I looked at Maha who was finishing her kheer and on her DS. It was time to start the plan.

Me:" Maha. Do you like staying in here?"

Maha: "Yes! I love staying here especailly with Areeba and Hafsa appi."(sis)
I gave a glance on Areeba and Hafsa who smiled back and Areeba pulled her cheek sweetly.

Me: "Kyun,rukna hai yahan?"
(Why, do you want to stay here?)
I asked Maha.

Maha: "Ruk sakte hain?" (Can we stay here?) "Sleepover?"

Me: "Sleepover? Hmm go ask mama."

Maha: "Ok bhai." (Brother.)
She ran up to mama.

Maha: "Mama mama."

We four stood up after finishing our kheer and head towards the living room to mama.

Mama: "Kya huwa Maha."
(What happened Maha?)

Maha: "Mama can we have a sleepover here?" Maha asked innocently.
Mama smiled and gave a glance at Areebas mama.

Areebas mama: "Haan bete. Jab marzi chao sleepover raksakte hai."
(Yes dear. You can have a sleepover anytime.)

Mama: "Haan beta. Aunty ne kaha hai raksakte hai."
(Yes dear. Aunty has said so now you can.)

Maha: "Yay! Kab? Kal? "
(When? Tommorow?)

Mama: "Haan ji yeh sahi rahe gha. Kal hum shaam ko Shehry Hussain aur Maha ko chor denge ider."
(Yes I think this will be right. We will leave Shehry, Hussain, and Maha here tommorow.)

Maha was happy and she ran up to Areeba and hugged her. Areeba gave her a kiss on the cheek. She deals great with kids she will be a great wife and a mom one day. I went up to the 3 of them.

Me: "Yeh plan tha."
(This was the plan.)

Hussain: "Lekin bhai isse hum dono ki family ki dosti kaise barri ghi?"
(But bro how will this increase our familys friendship?)

Me: "Look the more time we spent with each other and Hussain and Hafsa especailly they will think that they are closest to each other so they will think about the future. "

Hussain: "It will help a little. Thanks bhai. "
He hugged me and then slowly side hugged Hafsa so that our parents wont know.
It was time for us to leave, our parents and Maha went out already leaving us 4 in our final talking.

Areebas POV.

All the adults left and Maha leaving us four in our talks. I went to Hafsa a little closer and whispered.

Me: "Oye last hug of the day dede. "
(Hey give him the last hug of the day.)

Hussain some how heard this.
Hafsa blushed and Hussain slowly opened his arms in the SRK style.

Hussain: "Ajao Ha-Hafsa. Kya pata kal ho na ho?"
(Come on Ha-Hafsa. Who knows what if there is no tommorow?)
He said it in the SRK Darr dialouge and the Kal Ho Na Ho way. Hafsa blushed and hugged Hussain.

Shehry: "Oye gaddhe sharam karle public hai. "
(Hey donkey its public.)

Hussain: "Bhai kahan hai public sirf aap dono ho. "
(Bro there is no public its only you two.)
We giggled and it was time to leave and they broke their hug. I said bye to Hussain and went to say bye to Shehry.

Me: "Bye." I said nervously to Shehry.

Shehry: "Bye." He said whispering and nervously.

Shehrys POV

We left the house and in the car I was so happy more happy than Hussain. But maybe I was happy for something else. Maybe because I became friends with Areeba.
'Awwww these butterflys! Why do they always happen to me?'

We got home and I quickly changed my clothes and got to bed. I couldnt sleep thinking of tommorows sleepover at her house. I was so happy. I kept on smiling till I dozed off to sleep.

Areebas POV. Areebas house.

They left and I went upstairs to change my clothes and off to my bed with Hafsa. I couldnt sleep because I was soo happy more happy than Hafsa. Maybe because I became friends with Shehry. I kept on smiling till I dozed off to sleep.

___________________________

So how was the chap?
Ik it was short but im making my other chaps longer.

Fav Scene?

Plz vote
And
Comment

Take
Care

See ya sooon ;)