Itni Si Khushi

Areebas POV

They left and we head back inside. Hafsa and I head back to our room. I opened up my closet and took out my hand bag. I turned around seeing Hafsa staring me.

Me: What?

Hafsa: Abhi se packing.

Me: Kya matlab abhi se. We are leaving tommorow for three days and we need to pack up quickly.

Hafsa: Acha... She still kept staring at me

Me: Ab kya hai? She gave me the short term memory lost look at me. Then I just remembered that her hand bag was on the top of the closet. And she cant reach it cause she is short. I reached up for her bag and took it out and gave it to her. She went to her own room where Hussain was sleeping last night. I put in my clothes and a little fancier ones for the celebration. Then I thought if I should tell Hafsa to bring along fancier clothes.

Me: Hafsa!!
I yelled my lungs out across the rooms.

Hafsa: Yeag!
She yelled back but not as loud as I did then, why did I waste my lungs.

Me: Pack some of your fancy clothes too!
I yelled again.

Hafsa: Kardiye hain!

'Then what was the benefit of me screaming my lungs out at her?'

I packed all my clothes up and some hair accesories and etc.

Shehrys POV

I remembered we had our handbags in the guest room. I went to the guest room from my room. I searched for my and Hussains handbags in the closet in the guest room where we keep everything. I found our handbags and gave Hussain his bag who was behind me.

Me: Here.
I said handing him the hand bag.

Hussain: Ok thanks.

Me: Acha yeh bata, who will stay in thr hotel with whom? I said mischeviously.

Hussain knew what I was talking about. His cheeks went like a tomatoe.

Me: Ohoo gadhe bhi sharmate hai?
I said teasing him and tickling him.

Hussain: Acha bas bas sunn na.
I stopped tickling him.

Hussain: How can that be possible? Abhi shaddhi nahi hui na. Abhi tho Areeba ke saath rahi ghi na. We only booked three rooms.

He said and I looked to my right and then back at him.

Hussain: And if stay in the room with Hafsa then where will Areeba stay? Or she can stay in your room.

He said the last sentence in a teasing way and winked at me.

'He planned it! He knew I was going to tease him so he planned to tease me back. So annoying!'

Me: Chup kar. I said slapping the back of his head.

Me: There is nothing between us. We are just friends.

Hussain: I didnt say anything like that. Matlab kuch toh hai na.

He said with a little of joy and waiting expressions for me to answer. I felt like twisting his ears but that would be of no use. He is still going to remain like that.

Me: A-Acha yeh chor. Kaam kar kuch.

I said stammering cause I just told him something that I shouldnt have said. I went out of the guest room to my room and started packing.

Hussains POV

Shehry: Theres nothing between us. We are just friends.

Me: I didnt say anything like that. Matlab kuch tho hai na.