Help!

Shehrys POV

My head became heavy, my eyes flickered in pain. My sight caught a pitch - black room which I sat in. My surroundings all dull and dark, just a light flickering on top of my head. My forehead sweating of the humidity in this room.

I tried to stand up but sat back again. I was tied, on a chair. My mouth taped. I couldnt even get up. I remembered something. Areeba? Where is she? I looked to my left and then my right. But it was dark, I couldnt see anything clearly.

I tried harder to release the rope from my hands. But it was tight. I heard something. A small noise. Is someone with me here? Areeba?

I made noises with my closed mouth. The other noise increased, a sound of a human.

Before I could do anything else, I heard some footsteps coming closer and closer. Some man stood in front of me. An another man followed him in.

"Check the other light." The man said to the other.

The other man ran out.

I made noises with my closed mouth. I want to know who this is. Why am I in here? Where is Areeba? Is she fine?

In a moment a light on my left shined, revealing someone.

'Areeba! She's also here!'

I looked at her, her eyes half opening and half closing. She was also tied like me on a chair and her mouth taped.

We have been kidnapped. Please tell me this is a nightmare. This cant be reality.

"Paani phenk ispe."
The man ordered.

The other man grabbed some water on a mug and sprinkled it on her face. She hesitated a little and her eyes open slowly.

He also sprinkled some water on my face making me look alive. She looked at me and made noises with her taped mouth making it sound like my name.

"Chal boss ko bulate hai."

'Boss? Kon?'

I looked at Areeba and she looked at me. We both tried moving with our chairs and got close to each other.

All of a sudden I got an idea. I scooched more and made the chair's back face her chair. I pushed my chair back to her chair and touched her hands which was also tied. I tried untying the rope and it untied. The rope fell on the floor. She removed her tape off of her mouth and untied my hands and removed the tape off of my mouth slowly. I untied the rope off of my feet as she did the same with hers.

Hussain's POV

I paid the rickshaw wala and got off with Hafsa. We waited for a few minutes outside the house for their car to appear.

Me: "Where can they be? The way is not that far."

Hafsa: "I think zaroor Areeba ne roka hoga. Gol gappay man that was on the street. She loves it." She said making me recall.

Me: "Yeah I think you are right. Shehry also likes gol gappays too. Lets go in."

We walked in and sat on the sofas. My mamoo and nano came and sat with us.

We talked about our future plans and all etc. It has been more than fifteen minutes and they are not here yet.

"Bete Areeba aur Shehry kithhe hai?" My nano asked.

Me: "Nano pata nahi. Boht dher hogai."

I took out my phone and dialed Shehry's number.

"The number you called is currently off of reach" The operator spoke. I was confused.