Beintehaa Mohabbat

Hello

Okie i want some awesome likes nd comments :)

If you can then dil ko thaam lena...

Ps: Malaika's pic to the side

Shehry's POV

What is all this? Mom didnt even ask me before this? How can I marry her? This girl?

I looked at Areeba and our eyes met. She looked at someone and looked at me again. She shook her head as a sign of "dont say or do anything."

I shut my eyes. Should I tell them about me and Areeba?

I opened my eyes to see Areeba not there anymore.

Areeba's POV

Shehry shut his eyes and his face was unreadable. What is he planing to do? I hope he doesnt do anything wrong right now.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Shehry's aunty.

Me: "Jee aunty."

"Come to the kitchen please beta. Boht kaam hai." She said.

I nodded and followed her into the kitchen. Now I had more questions in my mind. But only answer.

I have to let him go... I have to let Shehry go....

'Sorry Shehry. I love so much, beintehaa mohabbat karti hoon tumse. But for your happiness I have to sacrifice this.'

I poured tea in the cups for the guests.

But I dont undersrand one thing.

Thanisha was acting very mean when I saw her in the back hall and then in front of others she was so nice. What is happening here? What is she trying to do?

"Oh future dulhe raja yahan kya karre ho?" Shehrys aunt cut my thoughts off and I turned around to find Shehry at the door.

Shehry: "Uh paani." He said coming in.

"Areeba bete check everything main doh minute mein aati hoon." Shehrys aunt told me and I nodded.

Shehry came near me and I shut my eyes.

Shehry: "Lets go. We will tell everyone about us."

Me: " Nai Shehry."

Shehry: " Kyun? We both love each other and obviously we want to marry and -"

Me: "Tumne dekha nahin? Didn't you see how happy your mom was?" I said cutting him off.

Shehry: "Yes I did. But what about my happiness? My happiness lies in you."

Me: "Tum samajh kyun nahin rahe tumhara rishta taye hogaya hai. Your mom has done so many things for you. So cant you do this for her?"

A silence took place.

Me: "For her happiness... Let me go... You have to forget me.."

I said as a tear escaped from my eye without my permission. I wiped it out and held the tray of the tea cups.

Shehry: "How can you say that? How can I forget you?"

Me: " I dont know. Kaise bhi karke." I said leaving out with the tray, passing him and leaving him there.

Shehry's POV.

She left leaving me here. Her words repeating in my mind. How can I forget her? We both love each other so how can I marry someone that I dont like, not just that how can I even marry someone that I dont even know?

I need to know all this. My mom, who has always supported me in biggest to biggest things and let me do what ever I wanted, is now making me marry a girl thats not my choice?

I need to ask her this now. I took two steps and stopped.

Tumne dekha nahin? How happy she was?

That repeated in my mind.

Okay today I'll keep calm but tomorrow thats the first thing I'll ask her.

I walked out of the kitchen and saw Areeba, mom, and mami. Mom saw me and came to me pulling me with her. Walking more closer it revealed one more person sitting there. Malaika...

"Here sit here." She said making me sit with Sarah.

"Malaika aur Shehry ki jori kamaal ki haina?" my mami said

Areeba: "Haan kamaal ki jori hai." She said looking at me and her smile faded a little and brightened up again as she looked away.

I don't like this girl Malaika or whatever her name is. Does she look like a Pakistani when you look at her? I know she is from Paris but still. And can't mom see this?

Mom: "Malaika kuch dino ke liye hamare ghar mein rehi ghi." I frowned my eyebrows.

Me: "Kya?" I kinda yell said.

Mom: "Haan... you guys will get to know each other."

I looked down at the empty table. I cant stand this. I was about to speak till Areeba cut me.

Areeba: "I agree."

I looked at her in disbelief.

Her words repeated in my mind again. How can I forget you Areeba? How can I forget the person who has taught me to love?

Areeba's POV.

Sitting on my bed I read the time 10:25 pm.

How can I live here when Malaika is also going to stay here? I know I was the one who agreed to that she should stay here but that was for aunty.

I guess this was all bound to happen... this was destiny. I think it should have stayed as a friendship, he made me happy, he taught me things...not love...right? I asked myself but no answer.

'Shehry, tumse beintehaa mohabbat karthi hoon isi liye im sacrifising. Sacrifising my love... I will let you go...'

________

Hello again!

How was this chap?~

Dont kill me for doing this with Shehry and Areeba *hides in a corner*

What do you guys think? Is Areeba doing the right thing?

What do you guys think of Malaika?

Do you agree to what Areeba said that they should be only friends?

As I said more twist coming soon.

More likes and comments make me update faster :)

Bye for now. Take cake :)