Happiness...finally

Salam guys
Late Eid Mubarak
Sorry for updating so late was sick and bcuz of some issues I couldn't update. I was planning on updating on Eid but couldn't sorry.
This is a very very very short chapter forgive me for that.
You will love me for it :p

Ok let me stop you can read but I need awesome comments and likes as always.

Areeba's POV

"Areeba." Aunty said my name and I looked at her.

Me: "Jee." I replied.

"Please mujhe maaf kardo." She said combining her hands in front of her and I grabbed them.

Me: "No aunty. Aapko maafi mangne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai....yeh ladki hai hi aisi thi."

"Ab engagement?..." Shehry's aunt trailed off and I looked to the ground and engined myself up to walk away.

"Ruko." Aunty said and I stopped at my track and turned around to face her.

"Maine ab faisla kardiya hai. Shehry ki shaadhi ab Areeba ke saath hogi. Only Areeba." She stated, leaving me confused,my heart running in its cage.

Is this really happening? Is this really going to happen? I can't believe my ears.

Me: "Aunty sach?" I asked he and she nodded rubbing my cheeks and pulling me into a hug and I hugged her back.

Me: "Par aunty. Mere mama papa?" I said and we pulled out the hug.

"Tum unki chinta matt karna. Unko hum bata denge." Uncle spoke and rubbed his hands on my head.

"Unko patane ki zaroorat nahin hai. Hum ko sab pata chal gaya hai." A voice came out from a little far. My mom and dad standing there smiling at us.

Me: "Mama papa?!" I sorta yell out and speedwalked to them and hugged them.

Me: "Aap dono yahan?" I asked them.

"Sirf yeh nahin. Main bhi hoon!" Another voice came from behind.

Hussain: "Hafsa?!" I heard Hussain yell looking at her.

Seriously Shehry is right, shoki bakri.

Me: "Hafsaaa." I quickly went upto her and hugged her, kind of like hugged her life out. Meeting her after so many days.

They all greeted each other and we sat.

Me: "Aapko yeh sab kaise pata chala?" I asked mom and dad, after they told us they found out about Malaika.

Hafsa: "Maine bataya." Hafsa spoke up.

"Aur Malaika...tumhari cousin hai, Areeba." Dad said leaving all of us shocked.

"Kya?!" We all yell-whispered together.

'What?! Malaika meri cousin? Woh meri behan hai?'

"Haan. Woh tumhari hi cousin hai. Mere bare bhai ki beti." Dad said, again leaving us shock.

Me: "Meri behan?..."