Shaadi Ki Tiyaariyaan

BEFORE I BEGIN THIS CHAP I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING AND THAT IS THAT WHENEVER YOU ARE DONE READING MY CHAPS AND AT THE END THERE WILL BE AN AUTHORS NOTE SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ THEM. YEAH JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT.

Shehrys POV.

Papa and mama stepped in our big house in Pakitan together followed by Hussain and Hafsa. After them, Areeba and I stepped in the house together since our old tradition is that two people should step in the house together if they are couples or just friends.

My dadi, dada abu, chachu, chachi, mamoo, and mami; our big family that lives here in this big house. I found them standing there in a long line.

My dadi came and hugged me as I hugged her. One by one I hugged all of them. At last my nano hugged me.

"Beta tho yeh hai ladki jiske saath aapki shaadhi hori hai."
My nano said and I widened my eyes.

I looked at Areeba who was with me to my right and she also looked at me with slight shade of pink.

Me: "Nahin nano shaadhi meri nahin Waqas ki hori hai." I reminded her.

She putted her finger on her chin thinking.

"Acha beta tho koi baath nahin, thada vihaah bhi ho jayga."

Nano said in her punjabi. I walked out with Areeba.

Me: "My nano is getting old na so she cant remember things."

Areeba: "Na I didnt ask for an explaination I understood the first time."

Areebas POV.

I walked up with Shehry and he showed me my reserved room. This house is so big, wait no not a house let me just call these houses that are shown on tvs in dramas.

We are in Bhalwal for two weeks for Waqas bhais and Mashus shadi. Their engagement and shadi will be held together in two days. But the rest of te days in Bhalwal will be a visit. Mama and Papa are staying in our house in Iqbal town while I have to set up this house with Hafsa and others. The engagement will be held in this house but the shaadhi will be in a different hall.

I went to the attached bathroom in the room and freshened up from the long flight.

******

Me: "Bhai Saab! Yeh flowers arch pe lagao."
I told the guy who was in charged of the flowers.

I walked up to where Hafsa was telling the other guy who was decorating the poles with pink and white flowers.

Me: "Hows it going Hafsa."
I asked her.

Hafsa: "Im telling this guy but he is not doing it properly."

I looked at the guy standing on a ladder who was covering the pole with the flowers.

Me: "Oh ho. Oh bhaiya! Aise nahin no double cross.... Aap aisa karein ke neeche aain, main karthi hoon."

He got off the ladder and I stepped up it. He handed me the flowers and I made one cross at a time.

'These flowers are less to cover up. I need more I think.'

Me: "Aap woh flower ki basket layainge?"
I asked him pointing towards the basket of flowers that were sitting behind a person.

And that person was none other than Shehry, who was standing there talking to some girls who came in lately as his fans that live here.

'Engagement is in two days in this house and he is talking to fans over there. Seriously Allah, he is no help.'