Why?

Okie before I start I think I should say dil ko thaam lo

And plz also read the note at the end.

Ps: the song on the top listen it before reading and then where u see the "*" thats when u can imagine it playing at the background.

Areeba's POV

Me: "Salam Hafsa." I said answering her call.

Hafsa: " W/ salam Arru kaisi ho?" She asked.

Me: " Shut up. Only Shehry has the right to call me that. And im fine."

Hafsa: " What?! Since when?'' She asked and I heard she choked on something.

Me: " Since yesterday." I replied.

Hafsa: " What shaadhi hogai kal? This is not fair I wasn't even there. How can you do this to me." She kept on blabbing and finally got a chance to speak.

Me: " Oye chup karr kab se bholi jaari ho. No shaadhi abhi nahin hui lekin hojai ghi. See if the dream is so beautiful then how beautiful will the reality be?" I said proudly as I walked out of my room and into the abandoned halls of second floor.

Hafsa: " Much beautiful. Okay by the way is Hussain there?''

Me: " Nope downstairs with Shehry doing- aaaa" I couldn't complete my sentence. I got pulled in a room by someone as I scream.

"Shhh... main hoon." The voice similar to Shehrys. I looked up at him.

Me: " Shehry what are you doing here? You were downstairs then-" I couldn't complete my sentence cause Shehry spoke between.

Shehry: "Shh.. I was feeling lonely down there. And missing you too."

Hafsa: " Ahem ahem..." I heard Hafsa saying from the phone and Shehry took it from me.

Shehry: " Hold on future saali seheba. Abhi aapki bharri bhen se hisaab karne hai kuch. Aur unhon ne bhi hisaab dene hai." He said to her.

Hafsa: " Okay jeeju achay se hisaab lena." She said and cut the call.

'Hisaab? What hisaab?'

Shehry: " So Arru jee... what did you thought last night?" He asked and I frown my eyebrows and thought for a second.

Me: " What?" I asked confused.

He took his right hand and rested on the wall next to me. My heart beat increased at his action.

Shehry: " Ghar se kal akeli kyun gayi tum." I understood now.

Me: " Oh woh main ghar mein bore feel karri thi... tho socha baar ghoom leti hoon."

Shehry: " Mujhe bataya kyun nahin."

Me: " Kyun tumhe kyun batati? By the way aunty ko bataya tha." I said with a small grin on my lips.

He then took his other hand and rested on the wall. Now I was locked in between his arms.