Flight Time!

Shehrys POV.

We sat on the couch and started talking about tommorows plan. Maha came running from upstairs to us.

Maha: Waqas and Ati!!
She came running and hugged Waqas.

Waqas: Hey Mahu. You forgot? Call me bruh.

Mahu: Yeah bruh.

We laughed and Maha left the living room.

Waqas: So Shehry, who are those two other people going with us to North Carolina tommorow.

Hussain: Its Hafsa, and her cousin sister.

Waqas: Maine toh Shehry se poocha hai and why are you so happy.

Hussain scratched the back of his hair in embarresment.

Atif: Bata de na. Theres never been a secret in between the DhoomBros.

Me: Yeh kya batai gha. Main batata hoon. Hafsa and Areeba. Hussain... he has fallen in love with Hafsa.

Their faces where as wide as a size of a trampoline. They didnt utter a word out of their mouths. Moments passed.
Hussain and I sat there, in silence, staring at their faces.

Waqas and Atif: What!!
They screamed out so loud, mama came out of the kitchen to where we were sitting.

Mama: Kya huwa bacho?

Atif: Kuch nahin aunty woh Hussain kehra tha ke North Carolina mein sarre kam sirf wohi karre gha.

Hussain: Kya maine kab kaha. He whispered.

Mama: Oh acha.
She nodded her head and went back to the kitchen.

Hussain: Abbay yaar maine kab kaha.

Atif: Was just joking man chill.

Waqas: But Hussain, you love Hafsa and does your parents know about this.

Me: Yeah maa and papa know this they even fixed their ristha.

Waqas: Wow happy love.
Hussain was blushing.

Atif: Array yeh tho sharmara hai.
We all laughed and encountered Hussains blushes.

Areebas POV

We ate dinner and headed towards my room upstairs.

Me: Hafsa check your bags and make sure everything is in it.

Hafsa: Ok.
We both checked our bags.

Hafsa: Barabar na?

Me: Haan.

Me: Chal go to sleep we have to wake up early tommorow.

She headed in her room and I closed
my rooms light. I setted my alarm for three thirty in the morning and went into a deep sleep.

Shehrys POV.

I woke up at three thirty since our flight is at six and I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower I wore a black and white t-shirt and khaki pants. I went downstairs with Waqas and sat at the table to eat breakfast. Thankfully mama woke up early for us and made breakfast. I love my mom; and my dad. Atif and Hussain joined us in eating breakfast and we talked.

Atif: Its almost 4:15, I think we should leave to get the girls.
Atif said as we finished breakfast.

Waqas: Yup. Get your hand bags ready. Im opening the car.

We were taking our car to the airport so that papa can come and pick it up since his office is right across it. We putted our hand bags in the back trunk and left some space for Areeba and Hafsas handbags. I sat beside Waqas in the passengar seat, Hussain and Atif at the back and we drove to Areeba's house.