Is it him?

Hey!
How are you?
New cover. Like it?-
Hussain lovers jaago ;)
Plz bare with me in this chap *_*

Hafsas POV.

I woke up and took a quick shower and dried my hair.
As I looked at myself through the mirror I exhaled a breath.
'Hmm last day in North Carolina. Cant wait to get back home.'

I was about to go back to bed to wake Areeba up as my eyes caught something on the table. A small envelope. I went towards it and smelled it first.

Me: Hmm smells like roses.
I whispered to myself as I smelled its fragnance.

I opened up the envelope and there was a note. I read it out loud to myself.

"Get ready by 12. I'll wait for you
outside."

I looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall and showed 10.

'Can this be Hussain? Probably his surprise.'

Two hours left! I need to get ready soon. I went to bed and saw Areeba sleeping peacefully.
'Sorry Areeba dont want to annoy you this early but I need to eat breakfast early.'

I gulped down thinking of the consequences of waking this madam beauty sleep up. She is not a early bird but a late kaboother. If she doesnt get enough sleep she will get on your whole body not just your nerves. I continued and woke her up.

Me: Areeba.... Areeba.
I called twice but no response.

'Lets call her by Shehrys given name.'

Me: Arru... Arru wake up.

She opened her on eye and slapped my head as she got up. I laughed at her expressions as she woke up.

Areeba: Dont call me Arru again.

Me: Yeah yeah only Shehry can say that, right.
I said giving emphasis on the name Shehry.
She threw a pillow at my face and got up.

Areeba: Why you wake me up so early?
'Should I tell her? I think I should. I cant hide any thing from her.'

Me: Um you see this I got this note from someone. And I think its Hussain.

I said pointing to the note that was in my other hand.

Areeba: Oo romantic surprise haan.
She said winking me. I felt my face turning hot.

Areeba: Thats enough of your blushing. Save it for later.
She said winking at me again.
I couldnt help but blush more. She went to bathroom to freshen up as I waited for thirty minutes. We went downstairs to the restaurent of the hotel.

'If it is Hussains plan then he might not be here. Probably setting up our place.'

As I thought that I froze in my tracks as to what I saw in front of me. Right in front of me I saw Hussain laughing with other girls. I was getting furious of the girls getting too close with Hussain.
I walked towards him and stood besides him.

The two girls kept talking with Hussain and Hussain didnt even notice me.

Me: Hussain.
I said as I tapped his shoulder.
He faced me and looked in confusion.

Hussain: Oh hey Hafsa. Look at these girls. Thats Amaara and her sister Minahil.

He said pointing towards them.

Me: Hi.
I said shaking their hands.

Hussain: They are dhoomies. Amaara is my fan.

I smiled looking at Amaara.