Chapter 13

Chapter thirteen || 열세 장
__________________________

Chapter thirteen || 열세 장 __________________________

13| Birthday Boy🎈
___________________

Monday night was spent having a huge meal with Taehyung's family and all the other people who were at the Kim's home. I stuffed my face, JaeIn's cooking was divine. Jin took the men downstairs after dinner to discuss business, and Jennie, Rose and I stayed upstairs helping JaeIn clear up and then watched a movie, it was fun and I didn't want to think about tomorrow when I had to return home.

"Uh, JaeIn?" I asked her quietly and she looked at me expectantly. "Um, do you think you could maybe call my dad and ask if I could spend an extra night?" She raised her eyebrows at me. "Uh, it's just, well, its Taehyung's birthday and I'd like to, um, er....," I blushed, I couldn't exactly tell her I wanted to sleep with her son, although she was a Kim, so I probably could without her batting an eyelash.

"Its fine Y/N." she smiled. "I'll speak with him, tell him we're spending an extra night in Seoul."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome sweetheart, you can stay here as often as you like, we love having you here and it makes Taehyung so much more tolerable." She laughed and patted my knee, before getting up to use the phone.

I spoke to my dad when she was finished, he had no problem with me being away an extra night. JaeIn had him completely wrapped around her finger. I said goodbye to him, assuring him I'd be home by Wednesday.

I went up to Taehyung's room and had a shower, pulling one of his t-shirts on to sleep in. I grabbed one of his books and settled myself in bed. I didn't know how long Taehyung would be downstairs so when I was yawning and had read the same paragraph three times and still not taken it in, I turned the lamp off and went to sleep.

I woke up to wandering hands and an erection pressed firmly into my back

"Good morning." I giggled, pushing back against him.

"It is now."

"Happy Birthday." I turned so I could kiss him.

"You feel like making it a really happy birthday?" He rolled on top of me.

"What did you have in mind?" I wiggled underneath him.

"Am I not making myself clear?" He raised an eyebrow at me, thrusting firmly against me, causing me to gasp. He leant down and kissed me slowly, one of his hands working its way under my t-shirt, pinching and pulling at my nipple.