Chapter 19

Chapter nineteen ||십구 장
___________________________

Chapter nineteen ||십구 장___________________________

19| Interrogation Room
________________________

"What the fuck is that!" Taehyung groaned when my alarm went off in the morning. I grabbed for it and turned it off and he pulled me back against him.

"Sorry." I yawned.

"S'ok." He answered sleepily. "You know there is only one single thing that could make waking up with you in our bed any better." Taehyung smiled against my shoulder.

"And what would that be?" I laughed, already knowing what he was going to say.

"If you were naked." He said as his hand wandered under my tank top. "You should definitely sleep naked from now on Princess."

I giggled and moved away from him.

"Where are you going?" he moaned as I got out of bed.

"I'm getting in the shower, I can't stay in bed all morning, I have school."

"Shit, I forgot about that, does this mean we have to get up at the ass crack of dawn every day."

"Monday through Friday." I nodded.

He groaned and rolled over in the bed, burying his head in the pillows and I smiled at him, although he couldn't see me. Once I was showered and dressed we headed downstairs to be met by JaeIn in the kitchen.

"Good morning." She smiled brightly. "Sleep well?"

"I was sleeping really fucking well until the alarm went off." Taehyung grumbled and I laughed. "What do you want to eat Princess?"

"Anything I'm not fussy."

"Ok, I'll surprise you." He said looking pleased.

"Bearing in mind the only thing he knows how to make is cereal, I wouldn't get too excited y/n." JaeIn laughed.

"You've ruined the surprise now mom." Taehyung pouted.

"Do you want me to make you something?" JaeIn asked.

"No cereals good. Thanks."

I ate my bowl of cereal and Taehyung dropped me to school. Jessi made a bitchy comment and I ignored her, everything was going great until lunch when Mrs Choi walked in to the dining hall and headed in my direction.

"Y/n. Your father's here, I need you to come with me."

I frowned, but got up and grabbed my stuff before following her to the office.

"Y/n, we need to go." My dad said not looking me in the eye.

"Go where? What's happened?"

He looked at me briefly but didn't answer.