Chapter9

Chapter nine || 아홉 장
_______________________

Chapter nine || 아홉 장_______________________

9| Heart & Soul 🥀
__________________

Smut! Smut! Smut! 🍒

__♟️__

"Are you ready Princess?"

I nodded and he pushed inside me. He went slow, stopping every few seconds to check I was alright.

"This is gonna hurt." He told me, as he stretched me and my insides burned. He kissed me and said "I'm sorry." before he thrust himself all the way into me.

I cried out and he stopped moving, waiting for me to adjust to the feeling.

"Are you ok?" He asked, straining to keep himself still.

I couldn't stop a few silent tears from running down my cheeks, and Taehyung kissed them away. "Princess?"

"I'm ok." I told him as the pain diminished slightly. I'd known it was going to hurt, and it did, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I'd read and heard enough to know that the first few times weren't exactly pleasant for a girl, but I wanted it to be good for him. I moved my hips, experimentally, encouraging him to move.

He began to move slowly in and out, never taking his eyes off my face looking for any signs that it was too much for me and I eventually got used to him being inside me.

His movements became smoother as my body started to accept him. "Does it still hurt?" I shook my head, it wasn't painful any more, it was more of an uncomfortable feeling now.

He let more of his weight settle on me, and used one of his hands to caress my breast, kissing and sucking at my neck, as he gradually sped up his motions and I began to meet him thrust for thrust. He moved his hand down between us and started rubbing at me.

"Oh!" I cried, surprised, when what he was doing started to feel good, and we settled into a rhythm. He bent his head and kissed my breast, sucking my nipple into his mouth and twirling his tongue around it.

"I need you to cum for me Princess." He moaned against my chest, moving his fingers faster and thrusting up inside me harder. My body seemed to bend to his will and I felt the heat rise up inside me.

"Shit, I can't..., I'm gonna....," He was begging me and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. His movements became erratic and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him back up to my face, so I could watch him.

He bent to kiss me sloppily, our bodies were slick with sweat and he had never looked more glorious. He used his body to part my legs further and switched his movement so he was rolling his hips and rocking into me.

I felt my toes curl and a tingling sensation in my head, it was as unexpected as it was pleasurable and I knew it wouldn't take much to send me over the edge. "Please Princess." He gasped desperately, pushing just a little bit harder and I exploded around him, my head flew back and I arched into him, as my insides clenched and spasmed.