Chapter 15

Chapter fifteen || 열다섯 장
___________________________

15| Cheers to the happy couple🥂__________________________________

__________________________________

The following morning I was fitted for a dress, which was put on a rush order to be made and delivered. It was a beautiful strapless lilac gown that fell to the floor with a cream sash under my bust. It matched Rose's and I honestly couldn't wait to wear it and stand up next to Jennie and her family to help celebrate her marriage.

The wedding preparations had sped up and thankfully my dad was letting me spend plenty of time with Jennie, so I could help out. He'd been a bit hesitant about letting me travel to Seoul again for the wedding, he knew that we were all going this time and he was concerned about Taehyung and I being left to our own devices with no parental supervision, but JaeIn had called him and reassured him that she would be with me at all times and that the boys were going to be staying in a separate hotel. He eventually agreed, providing I met up with Eunwoo while I was in town.

Because Kai had been invited to the original ceremony and Jennie didn't want anything happening to ruin her big day, she had decided to move the date forward by a couple of days, it was causing everyone involved a massive headache, but Jennie didn't care and the name Kim seemed to be able to persuade most people to get things done. The wedding reception was being held in Yoongi's hotel so that made things marginally easier.

It had been several weeks since Kai had been seen. Yoongi was hopeful that he'd left the country, but Jin and Taehyung weren't so sure, they thought he was biding his time. One of the men high up in the Kim family had turned up dead and Taehyung said that Jin was still undercutting Kai on deals and that a few of Kai's clubs had been raided and forced to shut down.

It all went a little over my head, but while it was out of sight and Taehyung wasn't being shot at, I didn't worry too much about it. Sam and Embry had been joined by another two men, so I was watched around the clock. It must have been awfully boring for them, because if I wasn't at the Kim house, I was at home.

Jin was still insisting Taehyung stayed at the house, and Taehyung was going a little stir crazy. He was ridiculously excited about going to Seoul and I think he was just looking forward to a change of scenery because he really wasn't all that enthusiastic when Jennie tried to get him to help with any of the wedding plans.

Time was running out to tell my father about the Kim's, but everyone agreed it was better to wait until after the wedding, just in case he freaked out and stopped me going. The trouble was, that only left us a few days to tell him between Jennie getting married and Eunwoo starting his rotation in the Organised Crime division, and we hadn't even discussed what it was we were going to tell him.

Eunwoo called me every week and filled me in on what he was doing, he was having a great time and loving the faster pace of Seoul, he sounded really happy. He'd met a girl who was on the same course as him and they had been out a few times, he sounded totally smitten and I was pleased for him, he was over the moon when I told him I was going to be in Seoul and I arranged to meet him for lunch the day after the wedding.