Chapter 20

Chapter twenty || 이십 장
_________________________

Chapter twenty || 이십 장_________________________

20|| BITE ME!🕷️
________________

Vote and comment please!
Happy reading xo

__♟️__

Once I had completed my list, I went downstairs to give it to Taehyung. He was nowhere to be found and Jennie informed me that he and Jimin were in the basement.

She took me downstairs, I'd been down here a few times, when Taehyung had been showing me around his house the first night I came over and when I'd been with Jennie in her room, but today she pushed open another door that I'd never been through before.

We were in a plush hallway with several doors off of it.

"What's this?" I asked her.

"This is the business side of the basement. There's a big meeting room." She threw open the only door on the right hand side of the corridor. I peeked in and there was a massive table that looked like it could comfortably sit forty people. "There's a couple of smaller meeting rooms." She waved in the direction of some doors as we walked past. There's a tech room, the incinerator and a couple of, er, other rooms."

"Other rooms?"

"Meeting don't always end well for some people." She gave me a look.

"Oh!" I said as I understood what she was telling me.

She pushed open one of the doors, it looked like a bedroom, there was a bed, a TV, and a bathroom.

"Holding room." She explained. "We kept Lia in here before she was returned."

I nodded. Lia had been returned to her family after it became clear that Kai wasn't bothered if the Kims had her or not. She hadn't done anything and she wasn't considered a threat according to Taehyung.

Jennie pushed open another door and I could hear Taehyung and Jimin talking. I walked inside and found them sitting in front of a wall of computer monitors. Jimin was typing away furiously and Taehyung seemed to be concentrating on one particular screen.

"Princess." Taehyung said without taking his eyes off the screen.

"I have the list." I told him, walking towards him and handing it over.

He pulled me onto his lap. "We don't need it, we found your Mr. Biers."

"Oh, ok, is he, um..."

"He does work for Seoul University." Jimin sighed and I relaxed a bit, glad that Taehyung's worry had been for nothing.

"Well that's good right?" I asked because they were both still working and neither of them looked pleased.

"We don't know yet." Jimin informed me.