Chapter3

Chapter three ||세 장
______________________

3| Lia's Downfall 💢_____________________

3| Lia's Downfall 💢
_____________________

I'll give you 5$ if you vote ;)

__♟️__

Taehyung parked his car in a deserted parking lot behind some buildings. We all got out of the car and the change in his and Jungkook's demeanour was startling.

They seemed to harden, their faces becoming serious and they both stood taller, looking more grown up, like they meant business.

Gone were the two boys who just argued over whether pineapple should be allowed to be put on pizza. In their place were two men, men that looked dangerous.

A/N: Pineapples on pizza is just wrong fight me.

I wondered what we were doing here and decided I would need to ask Taehyung some questions if I saw him again.

I couldn't just follow him blindly into situations, especially not if they involved seedy parts of town and shady clubs.

The chances were, I would probably follow him anywhere regardless, but I was still my father's daughter, and I knew nothing good could be going on, if 2 men, 1 girl and underage kid were about to walk into a club.

We went through a dank alley and came out onto a bustling street, there were clubs and bars lining both sides of the road, all of them playing loud music and people were hanging around outside, drinking and smoking.

I felt a little intimidated when some of them turned to stare at us but Taehyung threw his arm over my shoulder, pulling me into his chest and strode towards one of the bars.

He was so confident and composed, it was hard to believe he wasn't much older than me. Jennie and Jungkook walked behind us, neither one of them looked wary, they looked like they came here every day and they belonged.

They both had their heads held high and no one bothered us in any way.

We approached a seedy looking building and taehyung stopped and turned to me.

"Stay close to Jennie, do not leave her sight. You have your phone, call me if you need to." He instructed and I nodded, I had no plans to leave Jennie, I was already feeling nervous.

He put his hands to my cheeks and cupped my face. "I mean it Princess, anything happens or you feel uncomfortable, you call, I'll be back to you in a second." I nodded again, and he kissed me on the nose.

I didn't really want taehyung to leave me, but I knew he had things to do, again I wondered just exactly what he was up to that would involve him coming to places like this, but now wasn't the time for questions.