Chapter 26

Chapter twenty-six ||스물다섯 장
_________________________________

26| GRADUATION🎓
_____________________

When the boys were four weeks old, it was time for me to go back to school. Rose had been getting my assignments up until now and in between caring for the boys and catching some sleep where I could, I had been studying hard for my finals.

I didn't want to return but I knew if I could just get the last few weeks out of the way then I could graduate and be done, but I was still reluctant to head back to school.

Taehyung woke me gently, kissing my forehead and whispering that it was time to get up.

"I don't wanna," I grumbled turning my back on him.

"Yes you do," he said simply, climbing into bed behind me and pulling me to him. "Three weeks Princess. That's all and then you can graduate."

I moaned knowing he was right and got out of bed to head into the bathroom.

"Where are the boys?"

"My mom is feeding them downstairs so you can get ready, then we'll get them dressed and they can make their debut into Busan society," he laughed. "Jennie and Rose have already picked their outfits."

I rolled my eyes. I swear I'd never seen the twins in the same thing twice, we had been inundated with gifts, not just from Taehyung's family, but many of the people who worked for the Kims had sent us things. Every day we seemed to get a new delivery from someone.

"You want to keep me company?" I asked as I turned the shower on, smirking as I took my top off, Taehyung gulped visibly as he stared at my bare chest.

"I'm gonna…uh… go downstairs and…um, check on the little dudes," he said, hurrying out of the room as I started to pull down my pajama pants.

I laughed, I knew it wasn't fair to tease him, but sometimes I couldn't help myself.

Yet again, Taehyung was denying me sex. He wanted to wait until I'd had my final check-up with Dr. Lee in a couple of weeks before we resumed our bedroom activities, but I felt fine, more than ready. This had been the longest we'd gone without being together since we first met, and I'll admit I missed being with him.

Taehyung being Taehyung had offered to 'take care of me' but that's not what I wanted. I wasn't after an orgasm; I wanted to just feel him, to be connected with him in the most intimate way.

It was apparent based on the constant problem in his pants he was more than eager to reconnect as well, but he said he was being responsible, although I just thought he was being stubborn.