Chapter 10

Chapter ten || 십 장
____________________

10| You've Got Mail🚬______________________

______________________

More smut, so dont forget to vote xo

__♟️__

To say I didn't sleep well on Sunday night would be an understatement of epic proportions. I tossed and turned all night worrying about what would happen once Eunwoo discovered that the Kim's were..., well, the Kim's.

 Eunwoo wouldn't hesitate to tell my dad and then he would know that we'd all lied to him and would probably stop me seeing them. All I could do was hope that Eunwoo's rotation into that department came near the end of the summer, buying me more time with my friends and them more time to come up with a plan.

Taehyung had stayed on the phone with me while I had a mild freak out and he assured me that we'd work something out, he mentioned Rose and I didn't really know why he'd think she could smooth things over with my dad, she barely spoke, but I assumed Taehyung knew what he was doing.

The next morning I got up and dragged my feet through my morning routine and was waiting on the step to meet Jennie.

"Well you look like shit." Was how she greeted me.

"Thank you." I smiled big and fake.

"Y/N, you need to learn to switch off. We know what we're doing. The situation with Eunwoo will be handled."

"What are you gonna do, kill him?" I snorted.

"That was one of V's more enthusiastic suggestions." She said dryly and I knew she probably wasn't even joking. "Look we've still got a couple of weeks before he goes, and he's unlikely to start in that department. Jimin is looking into the computers now, he'll find out what Eunwoo's schedule is and we'll have a timeline. We can try and smooth things over with your dad, before he can tell him."

"What like, sorry Chief, we totally lied to your face, we're really all Kim's, you know, the mob family. Would you mind if we still hung out with your Y/N?" I scowled, lack of sleep made me tetchy and Jennie laughing at me made it worse. So I looked out the window and ignored her for the rest of the journey.

My day at school was actually kind of fun, most of the teachers had mentally started their holidays even if they hadn't physically, so we were left to our own devices most of the time. At the end of the day I walked out with Sinb and her friend Yuri.

"Holy shit!" Sinb whisper yelled. Yuri was just staring and even looked a bit flustered.

Yes, Taehyung was leaning against his car, waiting for me, and trying to kill the female population of Busan High with his overall Godliness. He was wearing black dress pants with a crisp white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a black tie that was loosened around his neck, oh and don't forget the sunglasses and the smirk. He had obviously come straight from meeting Kai and had been wearing a suit.