Chapter 25

Chapter twenty-five || 스물다섯 장
_________________________________

Chapter twenty-five || 스물다섯 장_________________________________

25| Date Night🍝
_________________

The start of my new year began uneventfully. Taehyung and I hung out at the house New Years day, we spent some much needed time together with his family before I had to go back to school.

He was taking me to Seoul for the weekend before school started back up, so we could shop for some things for the twins.

Taehyung was using his birthday gift from Rose and Jimin, so we stayed at a luxary hotel. In my opinion it was no more plush than Yoongi's hotel, but it was still luxurious and although I loved living with the Kims, it was nice to have Taehyung totally to myself for a weekend.

We shopped for some things for the twins, and I picked up a few cute outfits and looked over some strollers.

Everything was just so tiny and sweet that I was even more excited to meet my babies. Taehyung doted on me making sure we ate well and that I rested frequently while we were out.

Saturday night I stayed in our room while he went up for his helicopter tour; he tried to persuade me into going with him, but there was no way I had the stomach for that.

He returned all boyish and excited. It was nice to see him looking so happy, and I was looking forward to ordering some room service and spending a quiet evening in our room.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him looking at the menu.

He looked at me, smirked and raised an eyebrow and I blushed knowing that he was thinking something dirty.

Taehyung laughed at my reaction to him and walked over to me pulling me into his arms.

"I wanna take you out Princess," he kissed me softly.

"Ok," I shrugged, "If you don't want room service we can go out."

"No, I mean properly."

"Uh…" I frowned,

"I was thinking about it and we've never even been on a fucking date."

I snorted, he was right we had never been on an official date.

"You want to date me?" I asked incredulously, after everything we'd been through since we met it seemed a bit tame.

"Yep," he smiled. "So will you go on a date with me tonight?"

"Uh huh," I smiled. "But I should warn you…" I said seriously.