Chapter8

Chapter eight || 여덟 장
________________________

Chapter eight || 여덟 장 ________________________

8| Cross My Heart🖇️
_____________________

Here to remind you to vote and also let me know what you think, always helps🥀

__♟️__

When I woke up, it took a few moments for me to realise where I was, and another few to remember why.

And my God! I was so pleased that I'd ended up here, because there was no way I'd ever have wanted to miss out on this.

Taehyung was holding me, and I was pressed up against his hard body and something else was distinctly hard against my bottom.

I squirmed and his arm tightened around my waist. "I wouldn't do that again Princess, things might get all kinds of messy." his voice was gravelly with sleep.

I giggled.

"Seriously, that's just making it worse." He laughed.

"Yeah?"

"Hmmn, yeah." He hummed against my shoulder, where he was dropping kisses. "I like waking up with you in my bed."

"I can tell." I shifted against him again, waking up to Taehyung had awakened a whole host of hormonal urges in me.

He groaned. "Stop."

"Really, you want me to stop?" I wiggled in his arms, turning so I faced him.

He put his hand on my hip and pulled me so I was flush against him. "Not even a little bit, but you should still stop, before I do something we'll both regret." I threw my leg over his and brought him closer to me. "That's not helping."

"No?" I giggled again. Who knew I had this side to me, but, come on! I'm in bed with him, he's in boxers and a t-shirt and I'm in a tank top and thin pyjama bottoms, I can feel him, all of him, and I want him, all of him, and I want him to have all of me. I don't think I could ever regret doing anything with him.

"Princess please. I'm trying really fucking hard to do the right thing here." I bucked my hips and he moaned as he rolled on top of me and flexed his hips.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head, as he sucked at the base of my throat, grinding himself against me. One of his hands went to my chest. "No bra?" he raised his head in surprise and I shook my head.

"Christ Princess." He sighed and moved off of me, he ran a hand through his hair and looked at me. "We can't do this right now."