Chapter1

Chapter one || 한 장
_____________________

1| What's Your Name? ______________________

______________________

Dont forget to vote please💮

__♟️__

I moved to Busan about a month before I turned seventeen. Having lived in Japan for the last few years, to say it was a culture shock was an understatement. It rained a lot, there was nothing to do and everybody knew everybody and all their business.

The icing on the cake, was my dad who I barely knew, was the police chief. I vowed to myself that I was getting out of Busan the minute I graduated, and until then I'd keep my head down and do my time.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a punishment that I was here, I made the decision myself to come and live here. My mom married a younger guy, she loves him very much, so much, in fact, that she can't see that he is a major asshole.

I was the talk of the school for the first two weeks, and it was difficult to ignore the constant staring, but I reminded myself constantly that I just had to make it through the next two years and then I was free, off to college.

I thought I had it all sussed, my life was mapped out, and I was bang on course. Boys, lust, fun, love, excitement, life in general could wait. But nothing is ever that simple, there's always something or someone that throws a spanner in the works and despite all your best laid plans, everything you ever thought you wanted changes in the blink of an eye.

For me it happened the second time I met taehyung kim.

The first time I met him, I was out with Mike; who is a friend i tolerate. School was almost out for summer, We were sitting in a booth at the diner, the only place there was to go in this place, and where I spent most Friday nights, trying to fend off Mike's attempts to grope me. I still hadn't kissed him, but he didn't seem to mind. I was sipping on a milkshake, Mike was sat next to me, talking about his new car,

He seemed happy, so when I saw him tense up, I looked at him confused, his face had paled and he looked like he might puke. I moved as far away from him as possible because there was no way I was getting puke on my new jeans.

Mike was staring at a guy and a girl who had just walked in. They were looking around and as they spotted us they made their way over to our table.

Mike gulped and I was about to question him when they fell into the seat opposite us.

"Mike" The boy nodded at Mike, he didn't look any older than us, but he was fine, like, way out of my league fine, the girl smiled at me, she was stunning, young looking, she had flawless pale skin, she was tiny.

I stared at them both, perplexed by Mike's reaction to them. They seemed perfectly normal, but Mike looked really frightened of them.

"Jimin, Rose..good to see you. This is
y/n." Mike stammered out as he gestured to me.