Chapter2

Chapter two || 두 장
_________________________

Chapter two || 두 장 _________________________

2| Live For The Thrill 🎰
________________________

Let me know your thoughts cuties xo

__♟️__

"Holy Fuck Kook, did you kidnap the Princess?" Taehyung asked, as he glanced at me in the rear-view mirror, I was scrambling around the back seat trying to locate my seatbelt.

I'm sure I looked quite panicked because I couldn't seem to find it and Taehyung was driving incredibly fast through the quiet streets of Busan.

"Of course not, you stupid fucker, I asked if she was coming and she said yes." Big guy sounded put out that he had been accused of kidnapping.

"You make a habit of jumping in cars when giant strangers ask you to, Princess?" Taehyung asked eyeing me again and I found myself wishing he'd keep his eyes on the road.

"No, this would be the first time." I laughed as I finally located the seatbelt and rushed to get it on.

"Wanna hang with us for a while?" Big dude asked.

"Uh, ok." It did occur to me that getting in a car with two boys I didn't know and agreeing to hang out with them wasn't the wisest decision I'd ever made, but for some reason I wasn't concerned. I knew they would look after me, it was just a feeling I got from the big one and Taehyung had made sure I got home on Friday night, so I assumed he'd do the same today. My dad was working the late shift so he wouldn't be home until midnight, leaving me free to do as I pleased until then.

"Kook, we gotta pick up at Lia's." Taehyung glanced at me.

"Come on V, it'll be fun. We can pick Jennie up on the way. Lia won't start too much shit if she's there."

I was lost, but Taehyung nodded and seemed to agree to me tagging along, so I sat back in my seat.

"Fucking excellent. Road trip!" Huge dude shouted excitedly, even going so far as to do a fist pump in the air. I couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm.

"I've got some shit to do in Haeundae Princess. It won't take long, we should be back before ten." Taehyung told me. "You ok with that?"

"Uh huh." I answered and Taehyung upped his speed, I just hoped my dad didn't pull us over, because that would take some explaining.

"Cool, we just gotta stop by my house to pick up Jennie. Kook, phone her make sure she's ready."

Kook, who I was yet to be introduced to properly, got out his cell.