Chapter4

Chapter four || 네 장
_____________________

Chapter four || 네 장_____________________

4|| Reality Check🃏
____________________

Dont forget to vote and let me know what you think so far!🎐

__♟️__

"So, how long until Kai calls?" Jungkook asked, we were sitting outside an icecream place, he was attacking a huge sundae.

Apparently he couldn't go more than a few hours without eating.

"Dunno?" Taehyung shrugged. "Hopefully never. J had it coming. Kai knows that. I gave him a warning not to fuck me over."

"There's no way Lia gonna let that go." Jennie said. "She'll have been calling him before we even left the club."

"You left her able to talk?" Taehyung grinned.

She flipped him off and he laughed. "What did you do to him anyway?" she asked him.

Taehyung glanced at me. "Let's just say he won't be making phone calls for a while." He muttered.

"Talking, eating, moving, breathing on his own. He won't be doing any of it for a while. " Jungkook added nonchalantly.

I stared between the three of them, resisting the urge to giggle.

It was comical, after everything that had happened tonight, it seemed anti-climactic to be sitting around discussing it calmly while eating ice-cream.

"Maybe you should call Jin, give him a heads up" Jungkook said bringing his bowl to his mouth and slurping the rest of his melted ice-cream.

"It was Jin's order. He knows what it might mean. If Kai wants to take issue he can take it up with him, not me." Taehyung shrugged. "I hate that motherfucker."

"Me too." Jungkook agreed. "He's a slimy fucker. You know Jin made me invite him over."

"What! Did you tell him no?" Taehyung's head snapped up.

"You ever told him no?" Jungkook arched an eyebrow.

"I'm still here aren't I." Taehyung smiled ruefully.

I had no idea who Jin or Kai were and I'm almost certain if I asked, Taehyung wouldn't tell me.

I wondered if he'd ever let me in. I knew he wasn't going to instantly tell me all his secrets, but I hoped in time he'd learn to trust me. My phone ringing brought me out of my reverie and I rushed to answer it.

"y/n." My dad sounded a bit panicked.

"Hi."

"Where are you? I went by the house and you weren't home."

"That's because I'm not, I'm just out with some friends."

"Friends? What friends? I went by Mike's, he said he hadn't seen you since school."